3.1: the sisterhood of the traveling pants

"Why don't you follow your heart?Because it's broken

Because it's broken."

His mouth was cold, but his kiss was warm.

That's what was going through Scarlett's mind as the stranger's tongue glided against hers, gentle and soft, stealing every bit of air from her lungs as he kissed her.

She barely heard the slam of the door as stumbled into his apartment, attention consumed by the bold paths his large, cold hands traced over her damp skin. It felt as though he was creating abstract drawings, exploring every curve she possessed. And she was loving being sculpted by his touch.

"Wow, this storm came out of nowhere, huh?" murmured against his lips, their bodies inseparable.

The dark-haired guy pinned her to the wall, rain-soaked hair allowing fat, cold drops to trickle down the girl's cheek, sliding over her pale neck until they met the edge of her dress.

The sudden downpour, with no warning, thundered outside, yet its marks remained vivid on the two, drenched and breathless, continuing to kiss and touch without inhibition.

Scar felt her chest vibrating as intensely as the walls trembled with each nearby thunderclap. But she knew it wasn't the rain's effect; it was his.

The way he kissed her, touched her body. Scar wasn't accustomed to that intensity. The tingling sensation of cold fingers exploring her exposed skin beneath the dress was intriguing, just like the shiver that cascaded down her spine when he traced the outline of her mouth with the tip of his tongue.

"What's your name again?" kept her eyes closed as the skilled mouth moved to her neck.

She gripped the wet strands of the guy's hair, squeezing the eyes shut when he licked her sensitive skin below the ear. She felt a mischievous smirk forming on the stranger's lips as he teased her earlobe, keeping dangerously close as he repeated his name at the nape of her neck.

"Damien."

The redhead's body quivered in his arms, with an intensity that startled her. She gasped when he sucked her skin a bit harder, only to pull away a few inches and blow cold air against her neck, sending strong shivers. Simultaneously, it set off an alarm in her head. Scarlett began to grow nervous about the direction things were taking, about the effect he was having on her.

"So... What a rain, huh?"

She bit her own lip, cursing herself for babbling nonsense, but she just couldn't stop. Damien seemed amused by her words, but was too busy trailing wet kisses down her neckline to respond.

She glanced downward, intoxicated by the sight of the ridiculously attractive guy delighting in her body. Damien's hand cupped her ass, fingers sliding along the edge of her panties and resting there, in control. Meanwhile, the other hand moved up her waist, tracing over the dress until it stopped just below her covered breast. His tongue traced the neckline, and his hand gripped, lifting her breast while his thumb caressed the covered nipple.