𝟷𝟹. Successful Holiday

────────── ❆ ❄️ ❆ ──────────

Christmas was a huge success -- Despite the minor troubles. With Christmas over for the year, the Elves had finished cleaning up the Workshop before heading to their homes to prepare for their vacations and the end-of-year break. Upon Santa's return, he was immediately cornered by Elves wishing to know his plans and the changes he wished to make within the North Pole to suit him better. Noelle had managed to escape their grasp and headed to her own office to begin planning her ideas to help improve everything.

However, she was stopped short by Bernard who had grabbed her waist and turned her around to walk with him. "Where are you taking me?" Noelle asked Bernard who simply smiled back at her as they left the Workshop. It wasn't long till they reached a nice, quaint cabin just on the outskirts of the town catching Noelle's attention. She had ventured around the town a few times and not once had she seen the cottage. "Sweets, welcome home," Bernard whispered after leading her up the steps and into the small cabin. "This is... for me?" Noelle breathed out as she admired the design that matched exactly what she loved.

The cabin consisted of a nicely sized living room with an L-shaped grey couch in front of a television. The walls were painted a pretty blue, a colour that Noelle deeply loved in all shades. The kitchen was a nice match to the grey with grey cabinet doors and a marble counter, she could also see they had fashioned a Hot Cocoa tap much like the Workshop kitchens. There were three separate rooms; A master bedroom, a small study space, and a guest room. The bathroom was nicely sized with a bath and a shower; her toliet separate from the space due to Noelle's former comments about how annoying it was needing the toliet while someone is in the shower.

"This is amazing... I--I don't know what to say," Noelle muttered in amazement after admiring the cabin. "I just figured that you'd like your own space rather than living in the Workshop for the rest of your life," Benard explained to her making Noelle freeze before turning to him. "You are responsible for this?" Noelle asked him softly, her eyes had softened as Bernard's cheeks flushed pink. "Uh, yes," Bernard answered her truthfully, he watched as she smiled before rushing forward and wrapping her arms around his waist. "Thank you... so much," Noelle whispered to Bernard with the words muffled from her head against his shoulder.