A Chit-chat and Home

Location: 49.047139,-13.392366

Date: December 24 1939
Time: Afternoon

It was a wonderful day on the Atlantic seas. It was calm. Really calm and really smooth. On the open sea we can see our protagonist towing an old friend in need back home.

Although at a slow speed

Admiral can only go at 20 knots instead of his listed Cruising speed of 25 knots and his top speed of 38 knots.

Why?

Well. He's only got half the power output due to 2 of his 4 Turbines being removed.

And now he's even slower. Only Cruising at a mere 15 knots due to having a 33,260 Thousand Ton Battleship behind him. But he doesn't mind...

Wait...

Admiral then thought of something he should have thought of earlier.

Admiral's POV

Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh. I'm really am dumb

I then walked out of my bridge and onto the room just a few meters behind the bridge

Admiral: Lady Valiant?

I then knocked on the door. Waiting for a response from Valiant in the room

Valiant: Oh? Come in...!

I then heard her response. It was a faint soft response at best...

Atleast she's okay now and didn't die but no matter. I then opened the door and saw Valiant. Sitting on the bed. Looking at me with a small. But pained smile...

Valiant: H-hello Admiral... How are you..?

I'm starting to feel bad for her every second. I then walked towards her and sat next to her then hugged her.

Valiant: O-oh! What's happening to you Admiral...?

Admiral: Don'tcha now what a bit of sympathy is?

Valiant: O-oh... Thank you..

Admiral: Your welcome. Say can you de-summon your ship. So we can get back home faster

Valiant: Mhm. Of course..

She then close her eyes. And the window to her room glowed a blueish glow then after 20 seconds. The blue glow was gone indicating she was done de-summoning her Ship.

Admiral: Thank you Valiant :)

Valiant: Y-your w-welcome Admiral..

I then suprised her by giving her a peck on the cheek

She then blush hard and holds the spot where I pecked her. Then I stand up and goes to the door but not before turning to her and saying

Admiral: Rest well. Your Majesty ;)

With that. I left for the bridge. Upon arriving. I turned to see my speed to see my ship is now going at the original speed it was before he towed Valiant's Ship. 20 knots.

I then sat on the Admiral's Chair.

Smoked my pipe. And watch the sea in front.

One timeskip later brought to you by: