The Best Christmas Gift

Time: 8:27am
Year: 1939
Month: December
Day: 25
Place: Belfast, Northern Ireland

It was an early morning in Belfast, Northern Ireland. While some people are still sleeping and some are already awake preparing to go do their daily routines. The usual. Meanwhile our Kansen Friends are also doing the same.

The Destroyer's were still sleeping. While the Battleships were already awake and out of their ships. With the exception of Duke of York. Being a vampire has its flaws and shortcomings.

What about our protagonist. Well. He's currently thinking about replacing his M1 Garand with another weapon. Yes. It was still in good condition but he wanting something more. Powerful to put it simply.

He was currently walking around the Docks. His M1 in hand. His destination is uncertain. But he really just wants to relax and relieve the old memories he had when he was still in commission.

As he walked along. He stopped by to look at a familiar kansen that was all too familiar.

 He stopped by to look at a familiar kansen that was all too familiar

(Our first kansen who isnt a RN Kansen :) )

It was Richelieu. A kansen he met before after he accidentally entered a church. Their conversation turned from introducing themselves to a more casual approach. Eventually being friends with each other by the time their conversation ended.

Before he made a desicion to either greet her or not. Richelieu already noticed him and gestured him to come closer to her.

Admiral can't refused a Ladies Invitation so he agreed and went towards her

Admiral: Greetings Lady Richelieu. What are you doing here in britian?

Richelieu: Bonjour and good morning Sir Admiral. I was just traveling here. What are you doing at this moment?

Admiral: Okay then. Well. I want to buy a new gun to replace my old one.

Richelieu: Oh?. Okay then. Theirs a Gun Shop over there at the end of the street.

She then points at the said shop right at the end of the street.

Admiral: Ah. Thank you Lady Richelieu.

I then bowed at her with respect. Getting a nod in response as I made my way to the Gun Shop.

Gun Shopkeeper: Hello there!. What can I get for you?

Admiral: Mhm. Where are the machine guns perhaps?

Gun Shopkeeper: Right here sir.

I then looked at where he's pointing at and saw a number of machine guns. 2 of which caught my interest immediately. One machine gun that I knew all to familiar and one that I heard off.