Preparations and Voyage

June 30 1940
6:30am
Scapa Flow

It was another beautiful day/sunrise at Scapa Flow

As the sun was shining with its beautiful rays casting upon the once dark Scapa Flow. Lighting up the multiple ships with a combination of a red, orange and yellow glow as shipgirls rise out of their slumber to do their work.

At a far side of the Flow. Not far from the Docks are Two Battlecruisers. Moored side by side to each other. Of course this is HMS Hood and HMS Admiral.

Hood wasn't aboard her Ship. She like all the others slept at her dorm. However. Admiral prefers to sleep on his own ship. Although this might not last long since Admiral's dorm is almost complete so he will stay their instead but that's another story.

Admiral: *Alarm clock starts ringing quite loudly*. Hmnmn... Mhm...

Admiral: *Tries to ignore the alarm to continue sleeping bit eventually gives up and turns the alarm clock off. Instead of destroying it like the gentleman that he is* Ahh... Goddamn. I wonder what time is it.

6:30am

Admiral: 6:30am. Oh dear. That's quite late for me to wake up.

To give context. Admiral always Wakes up at 5:00am. Then starts his duties at 6:00am. So from 5-6. It gives him a Hour long time to prepare himself. Get suited up in his Admiral's uniform because like his name suggests. He is infact. An Actual Admiral in the RN.

But anyways in summary. It gives him time to prepare for his duties. Eat breakfast, get suited up, prepare his stuff and go to his office. Which is at the Docks. Next to the throne room.

And all of that has to be done in an hour. How nice.

But as Admiral was about to scold himself for waking up early. He remembered that it was his day off today. So he had no work.

Admiral: Wait. I have no work today... Brilliant!. I don't have to deal with the abundance of paperwork.

Admiral: But then again. Her Majesty is the one who has work... Hmn...

Admiral: Now I feel bad for her... But.

He then went towards the prepacked suitcase. Which was full of documents about the upcoming operation. He got dress. He cooked himself breakfast and ate it. And began his trip to go to the place he needs to go.
.

.

.

.

8:57am