Sibling Bond

December 26th 1939
Belfast, Northern Ireland

It's a cold foggy night in Belfast, Northern Ireland. It was raining too. So most of the citizens and Kansens are forced to stay inside their Homes or Ships.

Goddamn it rain. On our Protagonist's ship

HMS Admiral

Admiral was sitting in his bridge. Staring as the rain hit his decks and roof. Drinking coffee in the process.

Admiral really didn't like the rain. Because he can't go anywhere at all. He didn't even have an umbrella on board.

Yes you have a 262+ meter long ship to walk in. But that's boring

Plus he already run along his ship a hundred plus times so he didn't need to do that.

But even tho he was deep in thought. He still know that someone has entered his bridge

Admiral: I smell perfume that I know only RN ships are allowed to used. And that means HMS Hood. With her elegant and kind nature is in my bridge.

I turn around with a smirk. Only to see Hood in her glory. Looking at me while leaning on the door. Arms crossed. Smiling

Hood: Awww. You flatter me~

Admiral: Mhm. Why are you here perhaps?

Hood: Well. I came here to check on you. Make sure your okay. You?

Admiral: Well. That's good. Thank you. And for your question. I was planning a course for Scapa.

I look at her. Her smile still as elegant as ever.

Hood: Oh?. That's great!

Hood: Are you perhaps busy?

Admiral: No. Why?

Hood: Good!

I didn't get to respond before she took me hand and take me to the nearest Mall

3 hours later

After three hours of shopping. We came out. With Hood carrying 2 bags of what she shop. And me carrying 8 bags of. Yet again. What she shopped for.

Jesus what is she been doing while I was gone?

What is she planning?

Hood: Admiral?

Admiral: Mhm?. Yeah what?

Hood: What do you want for lunch?

Admiral: Preferably Steak.

Hood: Ohhhhh. Nice choice. Okay then. How bout we eat that right now. Okay?

Admiral: Of course.

We then went to a nearby restaurant. It was full to the brim with people. Tsk...

I'm not really used to being in a environment with so many people. It's just not my style...

I barely hold up in the Mall...

Hood: Come on Admiral. Let's get a table.

I nodded and we went to find a table. Eventually taking a corner table with one side having a Leather Seat. We Seat right next to each other. With Hood sitting quite close. Please no incest...

Eventually the waiter showed up and we ordered our drinks and respected meals. We'll. We both ordered the same meal. Which is Cooked Steak like I said earlier.