☆ Chapter 4 ☆

' A few years later, in Junior year '

' Sword stretched as he woke up, groaning as he sprawled out on his bed. He smiled as Jellie jumped up on him, kissing her head as he got up. He grabbed his phone, texting the one person he's had a crush on since 4th grade. '

    ---------------------------------------
Rocket 💕💕

Rockeeettttt

I'm up I'm up!

' Sword chuckled, changing into a white short sleeves shirt and black pants, grabbing his bag and went downstairs, sitting at the table to eat with his dad's and brothers. His dad's were Illumina and DarkHeart, while his older brother was Venomshank, and his older sister Ghostdeeri, and her wife, Vinestaff, who was a professor at his school. '

' He got up once he was done, waving to his dad's as he ran out to catch the bus. He hopped on, walking to the back and sat down, putting his bag on the ground and waited for Rocket to get on. He pulled out his phone, connecting his airpods and listened to the Playlist he made for him and Rocket. '

' '' Swordd! '' Sword looked over, smiling as he hugged Rocket tightly. '

' '' Rockettt! '' Rocket giggled, putting his bag on the ground as he hugged him tightly. '

' Sword gave him his other airpod when they pulled away, gently holding hands as they listened to music. Swords heart fluttered as they held hands, blushing ever so softly. He knew that they weren't together, and that they always held hands as a comforting gesture to each other since 6th grade, but he always loved it. He wanted so deeply to ask that question, the one question that meant he could pour his whole heart out to him, to tell him about his deep love for him. But he was too scared. He was scared it would mean the end of their 11 year friendship. '

' Rocket looked over at Scar, seeing his sad expression and frowned. '

' '' What's wrong? Did something happen? '' Sword eyes widened as he looked at him. '

' '' Huh-? No, no I-I was just thinking. '' Rocket frowned, gently hugging Sword and nuzzling his chest to help him feel better. '

' Sword blushed heavily, gulping from feeling the butterflies in his stomach before hugging back, nuzzling his head and smiled from how soft his hair was. He loved him so much, every little thing of affection he gave him made his stomach practically turn over with butterflies. He always knew how to make him feel better, how to fluster him, and oh, how he loved it. '

' He jerked forward and squeaked when the bus came to a stop, seeing everyone getting up and realized they were at school. He nuzzled Rocket's head before getting up, holding his hand as they walked off the bus and to their class. They had almost every class together, and Sword loved that. His father had put on the request that they had every class together, but sadly they couldn't have 5th hour together, as Rocket had Herbs, while Sword had Wind Ensemble. '

' Sword sad down at their double desk, smiling as the two of them got out their textbook and prepared for the lecture, even though it was still 10 minutes before the passing period bell rang. But he didn't care, he wanted to he prepared, and able to have some privacy with his crush. '

' '' Aww, I forgot my book! '' Rocket whined, making Sword smile from how adorable he looked when upset about something. '

' '' I'll send you the notes! '' Rocket smiled, gently nuzzling Swords cheek as the bell rang. '

' The two sat there softly talking as people flooded the room, taking their seats and preparing for class. All except for 2 freshman, which made Swords eyed widen in surprise. It was the first day of junior year, and this was an ap advanced bio class, yet there was 2 freshman standing there I'm the doorway, holding hands. One of them wore a blue hoodie, while the other wore a red one. '

' '' Are those... Freshman? They're so small! '' Rocket looked over at Sword, making him chuckle. '

' '' They really are! I wonder if they got to the wrong class. '' Sword watched as one of them looked at a paper, nodding and gently speaking to the one in red as they took a seat at the tall double desk. '

' The whole room went quiet, staring at the two small freshman. The one in blue glared, flipping everyone off and hugged the red one close. '

' '' Stop staring, assholes! '' Everyone just shrugged and went back to talking. '

' That mostly meant they had gained the upper classmen's respect. Sword chuckled, whispering to Rocket. '

' '' That one's feisty. '' Rocket nodded, giggling as he watched the professor walk in. '

' She put down her stuff at her desk and everyone took their seats, listening in closely as she started the lecture. It was a very quick going over last year, before she gave us the test of the lecture to mingle. I smiled, pulling Rocket closer. '

' '' It's been so long since we first met. How many years ago was it... eleven?? '' Rocket smiled and nodded, giggling. '

' '' It feels like just yesterday! '' Sword chuckled, hugging him tightly and nuzzling his neck. '

' This was the only way he could show his love for him without being seen as weird or a creep to him. He wanted so bad to confess to him, but yet again, he was far, far too scared to even dream of it. '

' He went to kiss his neck, but quickly stopped himself, blushing heavily and pulled away, trying to hide his face before he saw. Rocket looked up, giggling and smiling brightly. '

' '' You look so cute when blushing! '' Sword blushed even harder, squealing quietly into his hands. '

' Rocket hugged him, gently nuzzling his neck. '

' '' It's ok! I like you being adorable.. '' Swords face turned a bright pink, looking over at him. '

' '' W-Wha- '' Rocket paused before realizing he said that out loud, his fave turning red. '

' '' I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD- '' Rocket squealed into his hands, making Sword smile softly from how cute he looked . . . '

1009 Words