☆ Chapter 7 ☆

' Rocket woke up and yawned, rubbing his eyes before he realized where he was. He blushed heavily as he realized that he was cuddling with Sword, his biggest crush. He smiled and slowly calmed down, nuzzling into him and wrapped his arms around his chest. '

' '' I love you, Sword.. '' He cooed and nuzzled his chest, relaxing. '

' Sword stirred, yawning and wrapped his arms around Rocket tighter. He gazed down at him, gently playing with his hair and kissed his head. '

' '' I'm so sorry he did that, my sweet Rocket.. I'll never let him touch you again, I'll make sure of it... '' He kissed his head again, hugging him tighter and held him close. '

' Rocket looked up at him, frowning. '

' '' It wasn't your fault, Sword.. '' Sword looked down at him, cupping his cheek. '

' '' I know, but I feel so bad.. '' Rocket leaned up, nuzzling his neck and hugged him. '

' Sword rubbed his head, wrapping his other arm around his waist and hugged him tightly. '

' Rocket blushed heavily, pressing his body to his as he slowly drifted back to sleep from exhaustion. Sword kissed his head, frowning as he sighed. '

' '' I vow to you, my dear.. I'll never let anyone hurt you again.. '' He pulled the covers over them more, keeping him safe as he grabbed his phone, quietly scrolling through toktik as he cradled him. '

' Sword started to get tired and sighed, plugging in both their phones and nuzzled Rocket's head, whining softly as he slowly fell asleep, mumbling about how much he loved him. '

' Four hours later '

' Sword woke up to his phone vibrating a lot and groaned, reaching over to text who the phuck was texting him. '

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
Ms.Vine

Food is ready
Zuka will be having dinner with us

Ok

' Sword groaned, sitting up and stretched before gently waking Rocket. '

' '' Rocket, food's ready.. '' Rocket whined and slowly woke up, sniffling and looked around. '

' He helped him out of bed, helping him walk downstairs to get some food. His family didn't sit at a big fancy table, they walked around the kitchen filling their plates, then went back to their rooms to eat. Sword helped get Rocket some ham, mashed potatoes, bacon, and some apple cider, before taking him back upstairs to his room. '

' The two of them sat on Swords bed, eating their food whole listening to some music, mainly some Mames Jarriot, Ado, and Demon Lemon. It was a Playlist the two of them had made a bit ago, and they both really liked it. '

' They put their plates on his desk and sat back down, listening to the music. Rocket eventually yawned and flopped down, wincing a bit as he got comfortable. Sword laid beside him, sighing softly as he listened to the music. He looked over at Rocket, about to say something before he realized Rocket fell asleep. He chuckled, helping him under the covers and laid beside him, gently petting his head to help him sleep . . . '

490 Words