☆ Chapter 5 ☆

' Sword chuckled, gently petting Rocket's head and hugged him close. '

' '' It's ok! '' Rocket whined, nuzzling his chest to hide his face. '

' Rocket nuzzled his chest more, smiling softly from how comfortable it was. He relaxed, almost falling asleep in his arms. Sword smiled, nuzzling his head and held him close. Be sighed when the bell rang, pulling away from him and held his hand as they walked to their next class. '

' Rocket pulled Sword into the class, giggling and sitting at their seats. Sword gently scratched his head, chuckling. '

' '' Why do you like scratching my head so much? '' Rocket smiled, gently pushing his head into his hand. '

' Sword blushed, chuckling. '

' '' Well, your hair is so soft.. '' Rocket giggled, smiling brightly. '

' Sword looked over to Boomie, who was giving him a devious smirk. Boomie knew that Sword had liked Rocket for ages. He flipped him off, glaring at him. Just then, Valk walked in and people started circling him, since he was a young, but famous pop artist. Boomie got up, yelling at them all to get away as he picked up Valk, setting him down in their seat, Valk cuddling up to him as Boomie glared at everyone. '

' Sword chuckled, gently pulling Rocket closer when some girl looked at him and bit her lip. He flipped her off, making her roll her eyes and look off. '

' Sword smiled when he realized Rocket fell asleep on him, gently holding him close and let him sleep. '

' Finally, after another 2 hours, the bell rang, letting us out to lunch. I smiled, pulling Rocket with me and went to the library, sitting in the back corner on the chairs, hugging him close. '

' '' Rocket! What a pleasant surprise!~ '' The two looked up, Sword glaring as Banhammer walked over, Rocket shrinking back in fear. '

' Everyone knew how rich Banhammers family was, and he always bragged about it. Ever since 6th grade, he had always bullied Rocket. Sword pulled Rocket close, glaring at Banhammer. '

' '' Fuck off, Bamhammer. '' Banhammer smirked, kneeling down and grabbed Swords chin. '

' '' So cocky~ You know that I'm Much richer than you~ '' Sword growled, biting his hand and made him pull away, scowling. '

' '' Ugh! What are you, a fuckin' furry?! '' Sword hugged Rocket close, flipping off Banhammer. '

' '' I'll bite you again if you don't fuck off. '' Banhammer scoffed, rolling his four eyes and walked off. '

' Banhammer had his own group, but they all had 2nd lunch, while he had first. Sucks to suck. '

' Rocket smiled up at Sword, sighing. '

' '' Thanks.. '' Sword smiled, nuzzling his head. '

' '' Of course. '' Rocket hugged him, cooing softly in comfort. '

' Sword reached into his bag, grabbing out his lunch bag and opened it, the two snacking on the food he put in their. Gummies, chips, yogurt, muffins, and apple slices. Sword pulled out his phone, giving Rocket his other airpod and the two scrolled through tiktok, snuggling close to each other. '

' Sword looked up when the bell rang, putting the food back and helped Rocket up, the two walking to their next class, which was P.E. Rocket groaned as they walked into the locker room. '

' '' I hate P.E... '' Sword chuckled, ruffling Rocket's hair. '

' '' It'll be ok! '' They put their stuff in their lockers, changing into their P.E uniforms. '

' Rocket blushed heavily from seeing Swords abs, his face entirely red as he gazed at them. Sword smirked, gently rubbing his head. '

' '' You like them?~ '' Rocket squeaked and looked away, making Sword chuckled and put his shirt on. '

' Sword walked out, sitting on the bleachers waiting for Rocket to come out. Over half the period passed and he started to get worried. He walked back into the locker room as Banhammer walked out, a large smirk on his face. '

[TW❗️❗️ R@PE]

' Sword glared at him as he walked in, looking around the locker room, but he didn't find him. He frowned, looking through the window of the staff room in there and sighed when he saw nothing from how dark the windows were. '

' '' S-Swo... '' Sword immediately turned around when he heard Rocket's voice. '

' '' Rocket?! '' He squinted his eyes as he looked through the windows, seeing someone moving around and grabbed a hairpin, trying to unlock the door. '

' He groaned, bashing into the door and broke the lock on it, seeing Rocket laying on the floor, curled up in a ball completely bare. '

' '' Rocket! Holy shit- what happened? '' He picked him up, hugging him close and tight. '

' Rocket burst out sobbing, wailing into his chest as Sword put his jacket over him. '

' '' B-Ban-h-h- '' Rocket cut off, gripping his shirt tightly as he wailed. '

' Sword hushed him, gently petting his head. '

' '' Easy, easy.. deep breaths.. '' Rocket took a few deep breaths before continuing. '

' '' B-Ban... R-Rape- '' He tensed up, whining as he sobbed more into him. '

' Sword looked at him in shock, holding him tighter and nuzzled his head. '

' '' I won't let him touch you again.. never ever... '' Sword kissed his head, singing softly to him. '

' He got up once Rocket fell asleep, cleaning him up and put his clothes back on, bundling him up in his jacket and kissed his head. He clenched his fists, storming out of the locker room to where they were playing basketball, a scowl on his face. '

' '' BANHAMMER! '' . . . '

874 Words