☆ Chapter 6 ☆

[TW ❗️❗️MENTION OF R@PE]
' Sword scowled as he marched over to Banhammer, clenching his fists. '

' '' Sword-? Wh- '' Banhammer was cut off by being punch hard in the face by Sword. '

' '' YOU BITCH. '' Sword pushed him down, jumping on him and pinned him there, choking him harshly as fury blazed in his eyes '

' Everyone started screaming at him to stop, shoving some people away before choking him again. He grunted as Banhammer threw him off, rolling on his back and into his feet, punching him in the cheek, jumping up and did a small twirl as he kicked him harshly in the chest, panting harshly as he glared at him. '

' '' Boys, boys! Cut it out! '' The teacher stepped between them, glaring. '

' Sword panted, screaming at Bamhammer. '

' '' YOU RAPED MY BEST FRIEND! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU. '' Everyone gasped and whispered. '

' '' I'm sure it's a misunder- '' Sword glared at the teacher. '

' '' MISUNDERSTANDING?! THIS FUCKER RAPED MY BEST FRIEND IN THE LOCKER ROOM! '' Sword shoved past the teacher, shoving Banhammer in the chest. '

' Banhammer threw a quick punch and broke Swords nose, making him groan and squint, but returned the blow in his jaw and broke it. Banhammer screamed from the pain, holding his jaw. Sword glared at him as the teacher screamed for security. He walked over, grabbing his chin and growled at him. '

' '' You lay a finger on my property again, and I'll have your skull as a trophy. '' He threw him on the ground, walking to the locker room and gently scooped up Rocket, kissing his head and walked out through the back door. '

' He hid in the back shed with him as police searched for him. He kissed Rocket's head before snapping his own nose back into place, groaning and found one of those bandages for broken noses and put it on. He held Rocket to his chest, gently singing to him to keep him calm in his sleep. '

' He continued singing even as the police came into the shed, moving some hair out of his face and smiled as he sang softly. '

' '' The monster's gone, he's on the run, and your daddys here... '' He kissed his head, cupping his cheek. '

' '' Beautiful beautiful beautiful, beautiful boy.. '' He hugged him tightly, glaring at the police yelling at him. '

' He was eventually arrested and taken away with Rocket, since they couldn't tear him away from him. As he was in the back of the car he explained what had happened to Rocket, and the police also arrested Banhammer. Sword sat Rocket down on the bench beside the phone, calling his dad. '

' '' Illumina, founder of SFOTH corporation. Who is this. '' ' Sword sighed. '

' '' Hey dad.. I need you to come bail me outta jail.. '' His dad gasped on the other end. '

' '' What happened?! Are you ok? '' Sword heard him getting up and the sound of keys jingling. '

' '' Uh.. Something happened to Rocket and I broke a kids jaw because of it.. '' His dad hummed on the other end. '

' '' I'll be there in ten. '' Illumina hung up. '

' He sat on the bench, pulling Rocket close and kissed his head, smiling when he slowly woke up. '

' '' Huh...? '' Sword rubbed his head. '

' '' I may or may not have broken Banhammers jaw after I found you.. '' Rocket opened his eyes more before wincing and almost immediately crying from intense pain. '

' Swords eyes widened, hugging him tighter. '

' '' Shh, shhh.. My dad's coming.. '' Rocket nodded and bit his lip, trembling terribly. '

' Sword softly sang to him again, nuzzling his head and watched as he calmed down, sniffling from pain. '

' '' It'll be ok.. '' Rocket nodded, wincing when a large door burst open. '

' '' SFOTH, B-Zooka, you're free to go. '' Sword got up, carrying Rocket easily and walked out, sighing in relief when the cuffs on his ankles were taken off. '

' He walked to his dad, still refusing to put Rocket down. He took him to the car and Sword sat in the back with Rocket, Illumina sighing. '

' '' So, what happened. '' Sword kissed Rocket's head, explaining to his dad what happened. '

' Illumina smirked, reaching back and fist bumped him. '

' '' That's my boy. You did the right thing. '' He smiled, making Sword sigh in relief. '

' Rocket cuddled into his side, resting his head on his chest and hugged him tightly. Sword rubbed his head, hugging him back and held him close. '

' He took him to his room when they got home, laying in his bed with him and laid beside him, hugging him close. '

' '' You're ok, I'll never let him touch you again.. '' Sword kissed Rocket's forehead, making him smile slightly and cuddle into his chest. '

' They laid there for a while and cuddled, the two of them eventually drifting off to sleep comfortably . . . '

777 Words