NSFW oneshot - g.w. & f.w.

(Friends with tension / feelings)

You find yourself walking into the Gryffindor common room, desperate to use the opportunity to spice up your week with a party

The occasion: The Gryffindor quidditch team won today's match.

You got invited by the twins, who you are close friends with - a with a lot of sexual tension.
As soon as you enter the room, wearing a tight-fitting, red dress and a high pony tail, the twins eyes are on you.

Nothing of much interest happens, until someone suggests a game of seven minutes in heaven. The twins gather in a circle with you and you end up sandwiched between them. George leans back, supporting his weight on the palm of his hands. One of his hands is so dangerously close to your ass that you can feel the warmth of it through your dress. His fingers twitch to close the distance. Fred chose to be more obvious: sitting cross legged as close as possible to you, he has his left hand resting loosely on your knee, drawing lazy circles on the bare skin.

When it's your turn, you spin the bottle - and it stops on yourself. The rule for such a situation: You have to go either with your left, or with your right neighbor. George and Fred are watching with glowing eyes and wide grins, eager to shoot their shot.

You giggle and pat both their thighs. "I can't choose, guys."
"Might as well take both of us with you.", George says, followed by an exited nod of his twin.
Ooohs and aaahs follow you as both of the twins lead you into the closet.

With two persons alone the room would be cramped, but as a set of three...
You can feel George's body pressed against your back and Fred against your front, and you can't help your breath quickening.
George's hands rest loosely on your waist and he strokes your skin through the flimsy material of your dress; you might as well wear nothing, it wouldn't make a difference.

Then Fred tugs the strand of hair framing your face behind your ear and tilts your head up. "It's up to you, y/n. We'll both be happy to just stand here with you for the next seven minutes. Or..."
George breathes into your ear. "...or we can do what everyone on the other side of the room imagines us to do. It would be a pleasure."
"But we will need your words.", Fred adds when you stay silent.
By now, his lips are so close to you that his breath fans your face. He smells like fire whiskey.

"What do you think why I took both of you with me? I want you. Both of you.", you finally say.
It's like you took off their leashes with your words. Before you can blink, Fred's lips seal your mouth shut in a heated, passionate kiss. He moves them in a delicious, almost teasingly way and before you know it, his tongue slips into your mouth.

George's hands move from your sides to your stomach and he pulls you closer to him, and you feel the evidence of his arousal pressing into your sensitive flesh. He covers your neck in sloppy, wet kisses, stopping every now and then to suck on your warm skin, making you press yourself against him even harder in anticipation.

"You smell so good.", George groans, nudging your neck with his nose.
Fred pulls away. "Let alone your taste."
"I'm wondering...", George whispers, his hand trailing downwards, until they reach the hem of your dress. "-how you'd taste down there."
"Can George find out?", Fred says, looking in your eyes with such lust that you erupt in goosebumps.
"Yes.", you breathe.

Very sensually, George grabs the hem of your dress and lifts it up a little, revealing your bare thighs and lower stomach.
At the same time, Fred's thumb hooks under the waistband of your thong and he pulls it down to your feet, getting on his knees in the process.
George cups your heat in his large hand before curling his index finger and gently dragging it across your slit, and you moan audibly.

When he retrieves his hand and holds it out in front of your face, you can see his finger is coated in your arousal, glistening even in the dim light.
It's the sexiest thing you've ever seen when he brings his fingers to his lips and flicks his tongue over it, tasting your wetness.
He closes his eyes in rapture. "So goddamn sweet.", he groans.
„Might be new favorite taste.", he adds mischievously.

You're still watching him lick his finger clean when a sensation between your legs has you crying out.
"Sorry, I couldn't help myself.", Fred smiles sheepishly when he pulls his tongue back into his mouth, away from your swollen clit.
"Do it again, please.", you beg him.

George wraps one arm around your waist and stomach to support you when Fred hooks one of your legs over his shoulder. You shudder at the way he kisses your pussy, before he drags his tongue through your folds just the way George did with his finger earlier. You bite your lip, trying to hold back the moan.
"I don't hear anything. I need a little help down here, Georgie.", Fred smirks.

Before you know it, George's free hand slipped between your legs again, and he moves his finger in slow, circular motions around your clit.
When Fred's tongue joins his brother's hand, your eyes roll to the back of your head and you sob from the immense pleasure they bring to you.

"Merlin, how are we ever supposed to do anything else?", George groans in your ear when he feels the way you react to their touches.
Fred chuckles against you, sending a jolt of lightning straight to your core.
"We can't.", Fred laughs.

"Then don't. Never stop.", you choke out, begging the twins for their attention.
Faster than you ever expected, your climax builds up. Your body heats up and your legs start shaking, and George has to tighten his grip around your waist.
"She's close.", Fred says.
"I can hear.", George says, referring to the incoherent moans and pleas falling from your mouth in an endless wave.

Fred plunges his tongue into your drenched heat over and over again, and George adds a little more pressure to the swollen bundle of nerves in your center. For the sake of all of you, he has to swallow your loud moan in a sloppy kiss when you shatter beneath their touch.
You explode into a million pieces, only to get glued back together by the twins.

When you gathered your breath, Fred gets back up and fixes your clothes. Gently, he wipes the tears of pleasure from your cheeks.
You rest your head against George's shoulder, in need of his support due to your legs still shaking uncontrollably.

"Would you want to join us in our dorm?", George asks, his hands stroking up and down your sides in a calming way.
You can only nod, too high from your orgasm to form an actual response.

"You'll like what else we got in store.", Fred and George say in unison.