IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I've been struggling a lot lately with creating content.
My posting frequency went from 2x a week to 1x every ten days.
At first, I blamed it on a writers block, but that's not it.
Coming up with 13 detailed stories for one scenario just became overwhelming for me, to the point where I wanted to write reactions but didn't because it felt impossible.
I'm working a half time job and have a full time study. There's only so much time I can spare for this account, and it's just not enough for 13 characters.
That's why I decided: some of the boys must go.
Please don't think that I made this decision lightheartedly.
I'd like to keep all of them, but looking at it, there are just characters I enjoy writing about lesser.
I can present a list of who's definitely going to stay:
George, Fred, Theodore, Enzo, Mattheo, Harry, Ron & Neville

The rest (Oliver, Cedric, Draco, Blaise, Tom), I am unsure about.
To give you a chance to participate in this process, I made a survey that I'd really like you to participate in.

The link to it is in the comments here.

All you have to do is answer one question (a ranking of characters) and that's it. In about 48h (Tuesday at 11:00 UTC) I'll collect the results. The top 2 out of the survey will remain.

Thanks for reading this 🫶🏻