NSFW oneshot - l.b.

(dating)

You're lying on your bed, nuzzled against Enzo's chest

You're lying on your bed, nuzzled against Enzo's chest. Originally, you wanted to watch a movie. Unfortunately, he seems to prefer being on his phone better.

Irritated with his behavior, you snatch the phone out of his hand, eager to find out what is more important to him than you.

But - it is you? You look at yourself, or more specifically: the photo you send Enzo yesterday, where you have nothing on but the pastel pink lace set he got you, in a position that proves the innocent look on your face wrong.

"You said you'd delete it!", you scold him.
Enzo at least has the decency to look ashamed. "I couldn't, okay? You look too good."
You can't lie; you feel flattered. Still- "What if one of the boys sees this, Enz?", you sigh.
He snatches the phone back. "They don't know my passcode. And I'd never look at this in public. I can't risk bursting my pants, can I?"

Indeed, when you lift the pillow he placed on his lap, there's a bulge that shows just how much he likes that photo.

You grin. "Is that so?", you tease, sitting up and lifting one leg over Enzos to sit down on his thighs, near enough that he can feel the heat radiating from between your legs, but not near enough to provide any kind of relief.

His hands are on your thighs instantly to pull you closer, but you swat them away, and pin them to the bed. Enzo could easily get out of the grip, but he makes no attempts, proving that he is feeling submissive today.

"What have you been thinking about, hmm?", you murmur.
Enzo doesn't answer but just looks at you. So you harshly grab a handful of his brown curls and tilt his head backwards. "Tell me."
An aroused groan escapes his throat. "You."
You snort. "Not good enough."
He smirks. "You naked?"

"What's with the attitude, hm?", you ask, grinding against his legs to give him a taste of what he desires. "Tell me, Enzo, do you want to fuck me?"
He nods eagerly, licking his lips.
"Don't be a brat then. Be a good boy and tell me."

Then the words bubble out of Enzo. "I've been thinking about you riding me in the pink set. You left it on, just moved your pantie to the side and it rubbed so deliciously against my dick. And your tits were bouncing up and down in my face. And- and-"
Instead of continuing his talk that has you dripping, he sinks his teeth in his bottom lip.

"Tell me.", you demand.
"You've been choking me."
Enzo goes bright red; it's the first time he said it out loud that he would like that.

Your fingertips tingle to fulfill Enzo's wish, but riling him up is way too good. Climbing up higher on his lap, you sit down on his bulge, and grind against him just once.

"Beg for it.", you whisper in his ear, biting his neck lightly.
Enzo moans, the desperation so evident in his strained voice. "Please."
"Please what?"
"Please ride me, and choke me. I beg you. Please."

Teasingly slow, you lift up the hem of your sweater to reveal your bra.
"Oh dear god.", Enzo chokes when he sees the pastel pink fabric that does not much to hide anything, especially not your hard nipples.
"How much do you want it?", you ask, trailing your finger over the lace of your bra. You could have sworn Enzo's eyes rolled to the back of his head when you flicked your nipple.
"So much. Too much. I want it so much I can't breathe. Please."

Without further ado, you stand up and pull down your sweatpants in one swift motion, then gesture to Enzo to do the same.
"You've been a good boy. Let's fulfill your fantasy.", you say when you climb on top of him again.

Just like he imagines, you pull the underwear to the side and sit down. Both of you let out a noisy moan when you take Enzo's throbbing dick. You're so wet that there's literally no resistance, and before Enzo can comprehend, he's buried to the hilt.

"Oh god, oh my fucking god.", he moans when you start moving. "This feels so much better than I thought."
He tugs on the elastic fabric between your legs lightly, then lets to.
"Enzo!", you cry out when it hits the sensitive bud of nerves on the apex of your thighs. You clench around him, earning a gurgling noise from him that you can't quite identify, but is clearly lustful.

After a moment, you gathered your thoughts enough to remember Enzo's second wish, and without a warning, you squeeze his throat with your hand, momentarily cutting off his air supply.
"Shit, yes. Do it again, please.", he whimpers when you release him.

Something about him begging you to choke him puts you into a state of pure bliss, and you start applying pressure to his throat again while bouncing on his dick frantically now.

The familiar pressure in your stomach builds up, and from the way Enzo pants and whimpers and starts buckling his hips to meet yours with every thrust, it's all to clear that he is close as well.
Even though he's submitting to you, he still doesn't let you take utter control; that's all to clear by the way he snaps his hips upwards and makes you struggle to hold your balance.

Without you having to say a word, one of Enzo's fingers finds its way underneath your pantie, and he rubs your clit in sloppy, delicious circles.
In response, you squeeze his throat tighter.

It's the realization that Enzo willingly lets have you utter control over him that undoes you, and you reach your high with brutal force that has you yelling Enzo's name to loud that it is probably to be heard in the common room, but all cares vanish when you feel Enzo twitching and shooting his release down your slick, hot walls.

With one last squeeze, you release his throat, and slump against his chest, resting your forehead on Enzo's shoulder.
"That was a goddamn out of body experience.", Enzo mumbles, pulling you tighter and stroking your thighs in a sooting way.
You smirk. "Should've told me sooner you like it to be chocked."