CHARACTERS

ISHMIKA GUPTA 

-I'm not perfect but I'm always myself- 

With a smile that sparkles like glitter and a personality as bubbly as champagne, she exudes confidence and positivity

With a smile that sparkles like glitter and a personality as bubbly as champagne, she exudes confidence and positivity. Yet, behind her charming facade, she yearns for her father's love and appreciation. Nevertheless, her passion for fashion design fuels her drive to achieve greatness, and wants to make a name for herself in the industry. She traveled to a new country to fulfill her aspirations, unaware that her life would quickly spiral out of control. Danger lurked around every corner, and she soon found herself trapped in a life of misery with her domineering and possessive spouse. Despite her best efforts, she was powerless to escape this predicament.

SEBASTIAN

-thinking of you is a poison I drink often-

In the world of organized crime, his name sends shivers down the spines of all who hear it

In the world of organized crime, his name sends shivers down the spines of all who hear it. He's a man of immense power, considered to be one of the most influential mafia leaders on the planet, controlling not only the criminal underworld but also the world of business. He's a successful businessman, living in France, where he's revered and feared by many. However, despite his wealth and influence, there's one thing he's always lacked - a ray of light to brighten his dark and lonely world. Then she enters his life, and everything changes. She becomes his guiding light, illuminating his once-dark life with her radiant presence and making him obsessed with her. His love for her knows no bounds. He is willing to take any necessary measures to ensure that she stays by his side, even if it involves confining her.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

TROPES 

Sweetheart × villain
Love in Paris
Age gap
Obsessed mafia ML
Soft spoken FL
Forbidden love
White collar FL × black collar ML

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。