THREE

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

As soon as I entered my apartment, my body collapsed onto the couch, overwhelmed by the strange encounter I had just experienced. I couldn't shake it off my mind. Who stands on a guardrail to feel better? The man's behavior was bizarre, but it was his unsettling stare that made me shiver. His deep brown eyes seemed to penetrate my soul, leaving me feeling vulnerable and exposed. I prayed silently to Waheguru to never put me in such a situation again and to protect me from any future encounters with such an eerie man.

I popped open the can of ice-cold beer and took a sip, feeling the cool liquid wash over my tongue and down my throat, providing a momentary relief. As I looked back on the events of the day, I couldn't help but feel foolish for my actions. I had wasted precious time and tears while talking to him, believing that he was on the verge of jumping. Looking out over the ledge, I realized that I had missed the opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking view from up high. It was a sobering moment, one that left a bitter taste in my mouth. As I experienced a moment today, I found myself being transported back to a memory that I have been trying to bury deep down. It's a memory that I wish I could erase from my mind forever. A memory that continues to haunt me and sends shivers down my spine whenever I think about it. The horror of what happened in the past is still as vivid as it was when it first occurred. I long to erase it from my memory, to banish it from my thoughts forevermore. May the winds of time carry it away, never to be remembered again.

the chain of my thoughts was broken when I heard my phone ringing, it was Papa. a huge smile appeared on my face looking at the screen. "Maybe Papa was busy when I was l departing for here and now he's free that's why he is calling now. of course, he won't ignore his only child, dumb Ishmika", my thoughts said while smiling.

"Hello, Ishmika?", the smile on my face dropped upon hearing the voice. it's Vihaan, not papa. "Are you there, Ishmika? how are you?" he asked not hearing any response. I replied, "Yes, Vihaan? I'm fine. What about you? You called from Papa's number?"

to which he replies, "I'm fine. Actually, sir is busy with a meeting and asked me to ask you if you had any trouble reaching there. I don't have your number that's why he gave me his phone"

I let out a sigh trying myself to not cry. with that, I answered, " I had no trouble coming here."

"Ishmika, I can understand how you must be feeling after not receiving a call from him you were expecting to hear from. He may be strict But he truly loves you. you are a valuable person with so much potential. You have already taken the first step towards achieving your dream, which is a significant accomplishment in itself. I have faith that you will achieve your goals if you stay focused and determined. Remember that you have the strength and resilience to overcome any obstacles that may arise along the way. You don't have to worry about anything else other than your goal, as I'm here for you in any way possible. You can count on me to help you through any challenges you may encounter. So, keep pushing forward, and don't let anything hold you back. You've got this!