Epilogue/flashback's

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

Xavier drove to the airport music playing lightly in the background with his AC blasting on the lowest setting.

He was on the way to pick up ManMan, Twone, and Mir from the airport. They were in Atlanta for a couple months checking out the new area they wanted to start business in, he was holding shit down in Chicago.

His music stopped causing him to look down at his phone seeing Tray calling him for what seemed like the 100th time tonight.

Irritated he picked up his phone blocking the number. Tray was simply a fuck, nothing more, nothing less. But he recently found out that he was fucking around with some other folks, though they weren't together in any way shape or form, Xavier didn't fuck with the sharing shit and he damn sure wasn't about to catch nothing. He made that very clear the first time they had sex. Xavier hadn't spoken to him in well over 2 weeks but it seemed like the man on the other side of the phone wasn't understanding.

He wanted dick, one thing Xavier knew how to do was fuck, but he was simply turned off at the fact knowing Tray was fucking somebody else or somebody else was fucking him. So that situation was now dead. He knew the man was probably confused because he didn't explain his self but he didn't care.

He wasn't his man for him to be explaining his self to, and Xavier was perfectly fine going back celibate.

🔱

Out side folk.
Terminal 1

He sent the text message to the group chat and turned off him phone going back to listening to music.

-

"Nigga ansa' yo fuckin' phone" ManMan mugged Xavier as he walked up to his car.

"Told y'all niggas wea' I was at. Read lul bitch."

He mugged him back but opened the trunk seeing everybody hand was full.

"Cold as fuck.." Xavier heard a familiar voice say and he looked back seeing Twone walking to the group.

He wore his Nike tech and some pair of black crocs.

He had more tattoos now, his hair had a fresh retwist and it was curly letting him know he recently took out some 2 stand twist. His scanned his face seeing a nose piercing, focusing on his natural plump lips when Twone unconsciously brought bottom lip in his mouth.

'Damn...'

Feeling somebody stare at his Twone looked to his left eyes connecting with Xavier.

"Fuck goin' "

Xavier shook his head silently and walked back in his car.

~

"You can't answer tha' fuckin' phone Twone?!"

Xavier pulled Twone closer continued to leave kisses on his neck.

"I texted yo phone fa' 5 days!"

" 'n I told you I was done wit' you folk"

Xavier's hands roamed Twone's body, slipping his hands in the gray sweatpants smirking when he felt no underwear underneath. Listening as Twone took a deep breath in.