chapter 9 - kiss

"Aishh jinjja!! Yang Jungwon!! We've been doing this for half an hour!" Hyerin yelled in frustration

"Aishh jinjja!! Yang Jungwon!! We've been doing this for half an hour!" Hyerin yelled in frustration. The two were filming a TikTok dance together, but Jungwon kept forgetting the moves.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! I'll do it properly this time. Rehearse with me one more time." Jungwon pleaded, laughing his ass off.

He simply found it amusing how frustrated she was, and at the same time, he felt sorry.

They have been at this for some time now. He found it hard to concentrate, as all he could do was stare at her beauty through the camera.

"It's like this!" Hyerin groaned as she showed him the move. "Then you take my hand, like this.." Hyerin took Jungwon's hand and spun herself.

"Okay, and one more time.." Hyerin spun herself again, hand in hand with Jungwon, when suddenly..

She felt a pair of lips on hers.

Jungwon put his arms around Hyerin, putting her closer by her waist.

Hyerin's eyes widened. She couldn't fully process what was happening, but she closed her eyes and gave in. She put her arms around Jungwon's neck, deepening the kiss.

After a good minute, they both pulled away, staring into each other's eyes.

"Jungwon I-" Hyerin stuttered, trying to break the silence.

"I like you." Jungwon cut her off.

"Oh- Thank you. I.. I gotta go." Flustered, Hyerin let go and picked up her stuff.

"Wait, I'll walk you back!"

"No, it's fine! I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

And with that, she rushed towards the door, closing it behind her.

Jungwon stood there in the practice room and chuckled to himself. He found her adorable when she was caught off guard.

He didn't know if he had made a mistake, but he was glad he finally told her how he felt. He went to pack up his things, so he went to grab his phone.