chapter 27 - shout out

Today, the couple were spending the day in at Jungwon's house

Today, the couple were spending the day in at Jungwon's house. They were enjoying their last 3 days of their holiday and resting at home since they had been going out everyday. "Babe let's watch 'My Demon', I've been seeing edits of Songkang everywhere. He is so hot." Hyerin said as they laid and snuggled in bed.

"Ohh, really? Then why don't you go and date him instead." Jungwon said in a snarky tone. "Aishh, are you jealous?" Hyerin teased. Jungwon shook her head and pushed her away softly. "Yahh, I love you and only you." Hyerin said as she held Jungwon's arm.

"Who's you? Be more specific." "You, Yang Jungwon. You're the only guy I want. You're the most handsome man on earth and no one can compare."

Jungwon pulled her close, ruffling her hair and tickling her. "That's right." Hyerin giggled uncontrollably, trying to push his hands away. "Yah! Hajima!!" Jungwon laughed before he stopped. "Fine, fine." He said, turning the drama on.

As the show started playing, the two were laying comfortably in each other's arms. Suddenly, Hyerin's phone rang. "Unnie? What's up?" Hyerin said as she answered. "What?? Okay, okay." Hyerin said before hanging up. Jungwon looked at her curiously, "What's wrong?"

"It was Jiyoung. She asked me to check Dispatch's new post." Hyerin hurriedly went online, and her eyes widened as she read the post.

Dispatch : !!Breaking news!! Jungwon of Enhypen and Hyerin of Nova confirmed to be seen together at the local beach

Photo submitted by a teenager who spotted Jungwon at the beach. This is her statement:
"Me and my friends ran into Jungwon at the beach, he was sitting alone but it was suspicious. There was a woman's purse, and there was a lot of food, which I doubt he ate alone. When we approached him, he said it belonged to him. Me and my friends finally left, but we didn't leave right away. As we watched him for a while, a girl and a dog suddenly came to him!! Me and my friends looked closer and it was indeed Hyerin along with Maeumi!! We were unsure so we decided to follow them for awhile. As you can see from the photo, their faces are clear! HYBE!!  We want an explanation!!"