chapter 38 - bills

Ever since the statement from her classmates were released, not only Nova was receiving hate, Enhypen was too

Ever since the statement from her classmates were released, not only Nova was receiving hate, Enhypen was too. And Hyerin was well aware.

She didn't mind that people sent hate to her, but Jungwon getting them hurt her even more. Although Jungwon never showed that it affected him, she still felt guilty.

JUNGWONS POV

We had finished yet another concert, and I was laying in my hotel room. I scrolled down on Instagram and opened the comments on Hyerin's post.

'u ugly bitch! jungwon deserves better!'

'jungwon shouldnt be with a slut like u'

I logged into my secret account and started replying to the hate comments. I was merciless and harsh, but I didn't care. I would do whatever it took to protect her.

After I had replied to a lot of them, I decided to call her. I missed her dearly, and I hated being away from her for so long. Within the 3rd ring, she picked up. "Hello?" She spoke. Hearing her voice was all I needed. "Hey, sweetheart. I missed you." I replied with a big smile on my face.

"So suddenly?"

"What do you mean? I'm always missing you."

"You're so clingy."

"Don't act like I'm the only one."

"Pfft.. you should get some rest. You must be tired."

"I'm always tired, but never of you."

"Okay, rizzler."

We both started laughing.

"So, tell me about your day. I wanna hear all about it." I said.

"Mmm, it was okay. We had a meeting and that was it."

"Oh really? What was the meeting about?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing important. Just some stuff regarding the group. Anyway, you should get some sleep. It's late."