12, stars and kisses.

DRESS.
( you kiss my face and we're both drunk. )
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

CHARLOTTE SAT ON her bed, staring off into the distance.

The corners of her lips tugged upwards, making a slight smile on her face. The events of last night replayed in her mind. How he walked her home, how he listened to her yap about anything and everything, but most especially, how he had looked at her. His look sent chills down her spine, and caused a fluttery feeling in her stomach.

Though, her thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang on the door, causing her to jump in shock. From her peripheral view, she could see her mother with a cup of coffee in her hands, her shoulders wrapped with a scarf.

"Charlotte! Have you any idea what time it is?" she exclaimed, looking at her wristwatch. "It's 10 am! You're supposed to leave in an hour! You haven't showered, eaten, or even packed your bags! Get up, get up, get up!"

She groaned as her mother dragged her up and pushed her into the bathroom, closing the door. Since she would be out and about all day, she made sure to take a proper shower, and tied her hair into a braid. As usual, she got dressed into her Academy uniform and packed her bags.

Though, instead of just her bookbag today, she brought along with her a light pink duffel bag and filled it with things she'd thought Wovey might need or like. She reminded herself to bring the dress for Wovey, along with some accessories and make up. She also included a few hair tools, since she wanted Wovey to look her very best today.

Once she thought she had packed everything necessary, she joined her parents for breakfast at the dining table. Their chef, Mr. Humphrey, had prepared waffles for the family today, and she muttered a 'thank you' as he sat her plate down in front of her. She drizzled maple syrup on top, and added whipped cream with an assortment of berries.

"Don't you think that's a bit too much syrup dear?" her mother asked, but she shook her head as she shoved her first spoonful in. She gave her mother a smile, with her cheeks puffed out and a spot of whipped cream on her lips, earning a small laugh from her mother.

"Oh yes, Charlotte, when you're done come home as quickly as possible alright?" Brielle instructed. Charlotte gave her a confused expression.

"Why?"

"You'll see," her father smirked from behind the papers, shooting her mother a knowing look. She looked between the two, observing their smug faces. Charlotte tried her very hardest to bug the couple, but they only gave her vague answers in response. With a huff, she admitted defeat, finishing her waffles and bidding goodbye to her parents.

As usual, waiting outside the apartment was their driver, who took her straight to the Academy, since Julianna would be running late. She rushed up to her assigned classroom, wanting everything to be ready for when Wovey arrived. She arranged the tables neatly, a few tables making specific stations. Her dress was placed carefully atop a few tables conjoined together, to not crumple the dress and cause wrinkles.

Once she finished her preparations, she took a seat in the middle of the class, surveying the program booklet they had been given a few days ahead. The show would start at 5, and end at around 7 in the evening. The remaining hours they had could be used to get their tributes ready, or discuss any needed strategies for the games, since this would be their last official meeting.

About an hour or so later, she heard a soft knock on the classroom door. She stood from her seat, and approached the wooden frame, take ahold of the handle and twisting it open. From the other side of the door, she was greeted by Coriolanus Snow.

DRESS, coriolanus snowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें