THE END.

DRESS.

HI GUYS!!

ANDDDD WELCOME TO THE END OF CHAR AND CORYO'S JOURNEY =)))
thank u 2 all of u guys for ur IMMENSE support, i love you.

char and coryo have a special place in my heart btw. i will never forget about them. they are my roman empire.

since there won't be an epilogue, here's what i think happened after the last letter.

coryo marries livia cardew, and he loves her, yes, but never as much as he did with char. he names his kid after her btw. and he becomes president of panem and abolishes the hunger games! 

char is out there making music. she's globally well known. she's married to a guy she met once when she was stargazing. 

and the two are to never cross paths again. char stays out of panem and builds a whole new life for herself and coryo stays in panem, inside his comfort zone. they stop writing letters to each other after that last letter. 

ANYWAY i'm entirely grateful for all the love i've gotten over here. thank you for making me lil author dreams happen!! and also thank u for being patient when i dont update constantly and when i desperately had to take a break.

u guys r the best 4ever ever!! thank u!!

AND yes, i will be writing another fic that will be published soon, so stay tuned for that :))
its not a coriolanus snow fic but a tom blyth one and its reaally cool

this is aclpwzs signing out on her very first project: dress. thank u all once again!

(i feel like such a celeb omg)

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

© dress \ aclpwzs