Prologue

******

Scene One
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A newly wedded couple are entering in a palace. They are Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. They both are wearing wedding robes.

Wei Wuxian doesn't have any expressions on his face. But anger and bitterness is visible in his eyes. Beside him Lan Wangji is walking while holding Wei Wuxian's hand.

Lan Wangji has veil on his face. That's why no one can't see the painful expressions on his face. Wei Wuxian tightly hold Lan Wangji's wrist due to which Lan Wangji is feeling pain but he can't speak anything.

Tears are slipping from Lan Wangji's eyes. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji stops at their place.

Rose petals are spreading on floor. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji have to walk on those rose petals.

"Hanguan-Jun! You have to remove your shoes as rituals.", Wen Qing says and she gives a smirk.

Wei Wuxian confusingly looks at Wen Qing.

"Wei Wuxian! You haven't heard about this ritual but in many sects the bride enters barefoot inside their room. And groom has to wear shoes or any slippers.", Wen Qing says.

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Wangji.

"Remove your shoes.", Wei Wuxian says.

Lan Wangji silently nodes his head. He takes out his shoes. Wei Wuxian is wearing shoes but Lan Wangji is barefoot. They both starts walking on the rose petals.

Lan Wangji tightly close his eyes because he feels that his feet has hurt by spike.

Wen Qing gives a devil smirk. She deliberately mixed spikes with rose. She angrily looks at Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji again take a step and he again feels that a spike has hurt his other feet. Lan Wangji stops at his place. Wei Wuxian notice that Lan Wangji isn't walking.

Wei Wuxian tighten his grip on Lan Wangji's wrist and pulls him. Lan Wangji takes his steps with Wei Wuxian.

No one can see that blood is oozing from Lan Wangji's feet because the floor is covered with red rose petals. No one can see pain in Lan Wangji's face because he is wearing veil.

Lan Wangji sobs. Wei Wuxian can hear that Lan Wangji is sobbing but it makes him more angry. Lan Wangji's legs starts getting weak. Tears are continuously flowing from his eyes.

"Don't overreact! I haven't start anything yet. Stop crying.", Wei Wuxian says in low but in deep voice.

Lan Wangji shivers due to it. Wei Wuxian drags Lan Wangji towards his room.

Scene Two
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Zhou Zishu is standing and looking at newly wedded couples Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng. He looks at the dolls of bride and groom which is placing over a table, he hold them. Zhou Zishu looks at Wen Kexing who is standing at his place with a cold face. Wen Kexing is standing with his son and wife. Zhou Zishu looks at Wen Kexing, his wife and son then he looks at the dolls.

Zhou Zishu's eyes gets teary. He slowly starts walking out from the hall.

Both scenes has time difference. First scene belongs to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji's wedding. And second scene belongs to Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen's wedding.

=====================================

Hey my lovely readers. This is Xianwang ff. Top is Wei Wuxian and bottom is Lan Wangji. I hope you will like my new ff. There is lots of turns on this FF.

Lan Wangji can't speak. He isn't mute but really he can't speak anything. He lost his ability to talk in his childhood. He suffered from an incident.

💫⭐🌟✨💥❤️💘🤍🖤🤎💜💙💚💛🧡💝💖💗💓💞💕💌💟♥️❣️😺😸😘🥰😍😚😊