Part Four

_______________________

In Lotus Pier
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lan Wangji is searching Wei Wuxian in Lotus Pier since afternoon but he didn't see Wei Wuxian.

Now Lan Wangji is searching Wei Wuxian in hall. He checks the hall but still there isn't any clue of Wei Wuxian. Lan Wangji makes pout.

Lan Wangji goes inside library room. He knows that Wei Wuxian won't be inside but he wanted to find Zhou Zishu.

Lan Wangji search in library but he didn't find Zhou Zishu. Lan Wangji comes out from library. He walks while thinking about Wei Wuxian.

Suddenly Lan Wangji bumped with someone. He looks at the person and a wide smile appears on his face. The person is Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian ignores Lan Wangji and he starts going away. Lan Wangji comes in front of Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian turns his face and he again starts going away.

Lan Wangji hold Wei Wuxian's hand. Wei Wuxian shockingly looks at Lan Wangji.

"What are you doing?", Wei Wuxian asks.

Lan Wangji pulls Wei Wuxian towards his room. Wei Wuxian stops at his place and he tries to push Lan Wangji. But Lan Wangji stubbornly hold Wei Wuxian's hand and he takes him inside his room.

Lan Wangji push Wei Wuxian inside the room and he locks the door from inside. Lan Wangji moves towards Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian widen his eyes.

"W..what you want? S..stay there.", Wei Wuxian says nervously.

Lan Wangji goes more closer to Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian's back hits on the wall. Wei Wuxian gulps.

"Shameless... What are you doing?", Wei Wuxian says and his face unknowingly turns red.

Lan Wangji comes more closer to Wei Wuxian and he extends his hand towards left side of table. Wei Wuxian's heartbeat stops for a second.

"I know you are a gay by I am not like you. Let me go. I don't want to do anything.", Wei Wuxian says with his red face.

Lan Wangji looks at Wei Wuxian's face with confused face expression. He can't understand what Wei Wuxian is trying to say. Lan Wangji hold a paper from the table and he gives it to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian looks at the letter.

"A love letter?", Wei Wuxian asks.

Lan Wangji slaps his forehead and he opens the letter by himself. He gives it to Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian opens the letter and he starts reading it.

"I am sorry for my behavior. That day you helped me and I didn't respect you. I am sorry.", Wei Wuxian reads the letter.

"Ooh... It means I was overthinking that Lan Wangji wants to take my advantage at alone. I was afraid unnecessarily.", Wei Wuxian thinks and he takes relief breath.

Wei Wuxian coldly looks at Lan Wangji.

"So, you wanted to give me this letter. Huh.", Wei Wuxian says.

Lan Wangji nodes his head and lowers his head. Wei Wuxian put the letter on table and he starts leaving from that room. Lan Wangji looks at Wei Wuxian and he again hold his hand.

Wei Wuxian looks at Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji immediately hold a paper and brush.

"I am sorry. Won't you forgive me? If you will call me Lan Zhan than I will think that you have forgiven me. Lan Zhan is my birth name. Will you be my friend?", Lan Wangji asks.