Part Three

_________________________

In Lotus Pier
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wei Wuxian, Jiang Fengmian and Zhou Zishu are sitting together.

"So, Wei Wuxian! Have you consoled Lans to stop the war which Wens have planned?", Jiang Fengmian asks.

"Yes. Uncle. And if still Lans and Wens will try to plan something against us then they won't be able to do it.", Wei Wuxian says.

"How?", Jiang Fengmian asks.

"Because we have arrested Lan Wangji who is second prince of Gusu. If they will try to attack on us then we have Hanguan-Jun.", Wei Wuxian says.

Jiang Fengmian smiles and he feels proud on Wei Wuxian.

"Brother Wei. You are so clever.", Zhou Zishu says.

"Umm!", Wei Wuxian replies and he smiles.

After sometime Jiang Cheng and Madam Yu also comes there. They both joins them.

"Wei Wuxian! I have heard that you and Jiang Cheng has kidnapped Hanguan-Jun. What stupidity is it? I am sure it would be your plan. Why you always involve my son in your stupid plan? It's nonsense. What if Lans will get aggressive and they will attack on us for Hanguan-Jun?", Madam Yu asks Wei Wuxian in anger.

"Mom! It's not a bad idea.", Jiang Cheng says while supporting Wei Wuxian.

"Jiang Wanyin. Your mom is talking. Can't you see?", Madam Yu asks in anger.

Jiang Cheng stays quite.

"My lady. Please calm down.", Jiang Fengmian says.

"No...now enough. This Wei Wuxian is manipulating all of you. He isn't good for us. I am sure he will put all of us in trouble.", Madam Yu says and she gritted her teeth.

Wei Wuxian lowers his head and he listen everything whatever Madam Yu told him.

"But he has done everything to protect our clan. If Wei Wuxian wouldn't have been arrested Lan Wangji so there wouldn't be any guarantee that Lans console Wens to stop the war. Only this option was effective that's why Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng arrested Lan Wangji.", Jiang Fengmian says.

Madam Yu angrily looks at Jiang Cheng.

"Jiang Cheng! Why didn't you stop Wei Wuxian?", Madam Yu asks.

Jiang Cheng lowers his head.

"Yu.", Jiang Fengmian says and he hold Madam Yu's hand.

"Wuxian, Jiang Cheng and Zishu! Go inside your room.", Jiang Fengmian says.

Jiang Fengmian don't want to create any argument. He wants to clear all things. He knows that Madam Yu is angry and he needs to calm her.

Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng and Zhou Zishu gets up from there. They all goes inside their room.

Wei Wuxian takes bath because he was tired because of whole journey. After that he comes out from his room.

Wei Wuxian looks at the sky. It's night right now. Wei Wuxian thinks something and he goes towards Lan Wangji's room. He knocks the door.

Soon Lan Wangji opens the door. He saw that Wei Wuxian is in front of the door. Lan Wangji give him space to come inside. Wei Wuxian goes inside the room and he sits on a couch.

Wei Wuxian observe the room.

"I hope you will adjust in this room. And don't try to run away otherwise you will get punishment. You will get food at time. You can't come out from this room without anyone's permission. ", Wei Wuxian says.