Part Six

___________________________

In Yunmeng Jiang Clan
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Three weeks has been passed. Lan Wangji complete his third week in Lotus Pier. Lan Wangji is happy and he didn't miss Gusu because Lotus Pier is interesting place than Cloud Recesses.

Lan Wangji missed his brother Lan Xichen. Lan Wangji also writes letter for his brother and Lan Xichen also replies to those letters.

One day Madam Yu's childhood best friend came Yunmeng to meet her. Her name is Dai Wen.

Dai Wen comes in Lotus Pier and see meets Madam Yu in tha hall. Madam Yu gets happy after seeing her best friend after two years.

A servant serves tea to Madam Yu and Dai Wen. Dai Wen put her hand on Madam Yu's hand.

"Yu! In these two years I missed you a lot. How are you? And where is your husband?", Dai Wen asks.

"I also missed you. I am fine and my husband is busy in some work. ", Madam Yu says.

Dai Wen and Madam Yu talked about their childhood memories. They remember their old memories. Then they both talked about their marriage.

"Yu! You are so lucky that you married to the person whom you loves.", Dai Wen says.

"Thank you.", Madam Yu replies.

"My marriage was arranged marriage. But now there is lots of love in between me and my husband.", Dai Wen says.

"Hmm!", Madam Yu replies and she smiles.

"By the way where is Cheng?", Dai Wen asks.

"He is teaching swordsmanship to students with Wei Wuxian.", Madam Yu says.

"Wei Wuxian? Does he still live with you all? The son of that basterd lady. How can you tolerate him? He is son of Cangse Sanren. Have you forget that she tried to manipulate your husband? Even in early times your husband has crush on him. But since when he married to you then you get your happiness. How can you let Wei Wuxian to live in your house? He isn't kid anymore.", Dai Wen asks.

Madam Yu makes a serious face and anger can be seen on her face. Madam Yu put the tea cup on table and she angrily looks at Dai Wen.

"I can't forget anything.", Madam Yu says while gritting her teeth.

Dai Wen smirks and she goes more closer to Madam Yu. She hold her shoulder.

"Yu! Only I can understand your problem. I think Fengmian still miss that lady whenever he see Wei Wuxian. Because Wei Wuxian is Cangse Sanren's son. I am pitiful for you. How can you tolerate that your husband still miss that lady? You are so innocent Yu.", Dai Wen says and she takes a pause.

Now Madam Yu starts remembering that always Jiang Fengmian saves Wei Wuxian from trouble.

"Could it be that Wuxian is Fengmian's son? I..I mean maybe that lady manipulate your husband and then.... I am just assuming the possibilities.", Dai Wen says.

Now Madam Yu's anger is getting more. Madam Yu immediately gets up from her seat. Dai Wen smirks and she also gets up.

"I know that Cangse Sanren never tried to take advantage of Fengmian. Even she only treats Fengmian like a best friend but Fengmian had feelings for Cangse . Cangse, you were my enemy. I... I always loved Wei Changze but you married to him. Now I won't let your son to live a happy life. You are dead but you also took Wei Changze with yourself. And your son is living with Jiangs. What do you think that I will let your son to live a peacefull life? He is your blood and your every mistake is his mistake. He will get punishment for everything. Still it is unbelievable for me that Wei Wuxian is yours and my love Wei Changze's son. Huh.... Yu is my best friend. And I know it's wrong that I am using Jiang Yu but to take my revenge I have to do it.", Dai Wen thinks.