Chapter-34

Chapter-34

Cherish's POV:

I rushed for breakfast, I knew he didn't returned to the room. He never did after that day, but I hoped after I came back he will change his mind.

But looks like he was serious.

Riccardo's words warned me, and no reminded me... he said I will regret that day... never have children or him. That's what he meant, that he will deprive me of himself and every other thing.

Then why would he say things like he wants me near him.

He is so confusing, like he plays by his own rule.

I was near the breakfast table, I realized, it was all empty. I checked the time, I was indeed 40 minutes late than normal. He left.

Riccardo just left.

I looked down, sh*t! What was I hoping for?

I heard the maids, "Mrs. Valentine?.... what would you like for breakfast?"

I ignored her, I just want to know what's these things I am feeling. Like I hate his absence, I hate how he is near someone else other than me.... why I rushed here to see him?

Am I changing?

I never really cared about other's presence or now... then why now?

I heard from behind, "Today might rain.... make sure not to go out...."

I turned to see Riccardo fixing his watch, he was wearing casual clothes. Riccardo said without looking at me, "I am meeting my mother today.... and I will be late....... the last thing I want is you being stuck in rain somewhere...."

I looked at him, he feels distance. He is not the same man, who use to run for my attention.

I said, "I want to meet a friend... she will get mad...."

Riccardo thought for a moment, I walked close to me, I said, "She...."

Riccardo said cold, "I said what I said..... You remember what happened when you went out without my knowledge...."

I almost got kidnapped. I remember it very well.

I looked down, I felt him lifting my chin to him, Riccardo said, "You can call her here.... only after full security check ...."

I smiled again, I whispered, "Thanks...."

I naturally went to share a hug with him, I did that out of happiness. I slipped as my leg handed on my pants extra cloth. I am going to land on my face for sure.

Riccardo grabbed me making this hug more accident than ever. He whispered, "You ok?"

I was just dazed by his brown eyes, were his eyes always this shinny and beautiful. Where they always that attractive.

Riccardo leaned closet to me, I knew.... I want him to kiss me. I kept my eyes on him as his lips were cm away from mine.

Riccardo's eyes frozen for a second, he moved back pulling himself to reality, he looked away saying, "Be careful...."

He walked out of the main door like that.

Did is just rejected like that?

Like I am not worth it?

Or is he getting pulled back to Riley?

My feast tighten on this rejection, my heart was hurting somehow, I was finding reason to fight him on this, but I just stayed silent.