Chpater-67

Chpater-67

Riccardo's POV:

Sometime later,

I abandoned the cigar, throwing it down on the ground. Nothing brings me peace, nothing.... I feel like I have been in constant pain since forever.

How is she?

Where is she?

How is she ok without me?

I sighed, thinking of me 6 or 7 months pregnant, yea... around that time. I 6 for her for the last 3 months, but.... I don't get whereas is she?

I will find her, I have no other way. I cannot let my children come in this world in the absence of their father.

My mind got bitter thinking, she wants to punish me like this, she can be this cruel to take my kids away from me. I feel like I am just allowed to breathe, I deserve nothing else.

I walked into the room, I switched the lights on of this empty room, still too awful. Isaac Derosa is tied there on the chair. He looks at me as the light disturbs him.

He has been locked for 2 months.

I don't give a damn, I just know he knows something. He is hiding it, that's gives me enough reason to torture him. Relations with Derosa family are going downhill, but my recent outburst made them stay in control.

I sat in front of Isaac, lighting another cigar. He kept glaring at me, angry.

I smirked, "You know... It's been a routine, I ask Where is Cherish and you not tell me..." I smiled at him, hiding my anger.

I said, "Let's change this... because I am getting sick of it."

Isaac smirked back. He said, "I can't.... I don't know anything....."

He is so resistant.

But ⁵ I have his weakness..... a big weakness.....

I said, "I knew... you were an ass....But..."

I looked directly at him, I blew out the smoke as I said, "Sofia is pregnant....around 3 months...she just got to know..."

Isaac looked at me shocked, his face went still for a second. He looked down closing

his eyes, a smile appeared on his face, like his tied arms didn't bother him, this flighty room didn't mattered to him.

I hated it..... I realized what I lost, and it reminded me of my failure.....

Yet again, I said, "That the same time when Cherish left.... she was also, 3 months pregnant.... You took it from me, I know you were the last person she was seen with.... I know it very well...."

Isaac's face turned stern again, I offered, "You know...How tempted I am too give you the same fate?.... That you will spend eternity here, thinking how your child is? How your wife is? Will you fail as a father? Did you already failed? Or you will miss their birth?....Or... they will never recognize you if it's too late to get back to them? You should get the same faith...."

Isaac looked at me hateful, the next second he mocked with a smirk, "Glad to know you are suffering Riccardo... I am glad to know that....... I happy for you, that you feel something closer to what my sister felt by your actions....."

I hated how he turned my worlds against me, like he was having fun tearing my wounds to fresh again. I am starting to hate this man.

I can't kill him, just because I have to answer her when I find her. I would have no explanation why I killed her brother?....I am just tolerating him for her.