Chapter-44

Chapter-44

Cherish's POV:

I sat on the couch in the living room, it's just been a few hours he had left and looked at me, already dying here.

Riccardo, I miss you so damn much.

I saw my phone ringing, it vibrated, and then turned silent on its own, I am really trying my best to give him some head ache.

I know he hated when I didn't respond to him, but he annoyed me first here.

I took the phone in my hand as I whispered, "You shouldn't have left without me.

Riccardo, I miss you so damn much!!!

I saw Iris walking in carrying her bag. She is walking in as if she owns this place.

She saw me glaring at her, she kept her purse on the table as she said, "You ok?.... You look lost..."

I furrowed at her, and she said, "Come on, drop the act... You are annoying me, Cherish..."

I said, "You don't talk to your boss like that..."

I scoffed, She said, "We are friends...."

I said, glaring at her, "Only friends I have are now Gust and Jas... and some more... but not you, you broke my trust..."

She looked at me silent, I got up as I couldn't keep with her that expression. I heard her, "You forgave him but not me... he paid me to do this job.. he still called today, saying you are not responding .... keep you company...... and stuff.... I am staying here for 2 more nights...till he is back.."

I said, "What!!!.. No get out!"

She said, fixing her hair, "You tell him... I will leave..."

I glared at her, she passed me the smirk as she said, "I know you fought with him, you are no calling him on your own..."

I stayed silent on her response. I got up as I said, "It's my personal matter...."

I picked the juice as I said, "I forgave him, so there is no point in staying angry on you..."

I turned to her, making myself clear, "You can work here.... body guard or whatever.... but don't think you can ever be my friend anyhow..... I don't trust you anymore..." Her expression told me she was angry.

She said, "Cherish..... I was doing my job then... I don't know how and when I was a true friend to you... I never betrayed you... and..."

I cut her words, "Trust... isn't so easy, lose but impossible to regain..."

I walked upstairs, I don't hate her.... but I can't make her my friend again.

I will not cause her any trouble, though.

A few days later,

Cherish's POV:

I sat by the pool enjoying this nice weather, God! After having a fight with him, this all helps. I miss him so much, but is it easy for him to just leave after a call while I am here pleading to see him.

What kind of black magic has he done, I miss him so much.

I am so angry at the same time. I would have killed him if not!

But I miss him, why would he leave me alone?

I miss him so much!~

I heard some voices from inside.

I walked in to see the Head Maid standing there looking at Fred in amusement, while Riccardo was holding something.

I got closer to him as I asked, "You are finally here?" I said sarcastically