Chapter 6; Will Ventru

"After you m'lady" Saad ni Will at una nga akong pumasok sa loob ng classroom.

"Good morning sky!!" Sigaw ni Raine.

"Good morning" sambit ko at ngumiti.

"Class will start soon" sambit ng isa naming kaklase at umupo rin naman ito.

"Can i sit here?" Tanong ni Will at tinuro ang upuan sa tabi ko.

"Sure" maikling sagot ko at umupo naman ito. Nagsimula na ang klase at natapos rin agad ito.

Ace POV

"I'm sure nagdadamoves na yun si Will" Kyle said and looked at me.

"Ano naman" Clark muttered.

"Ewan lang i feel something is going on between them" he said and they looked straight at me.

"What?" I asked as if i didn't heard what they were saying.

"Hmm let's go take our snack" Clark invited and we stand up to go to the cafeteria.

"I told you, I was right" Kyle muttered and Clark started pointing at the table were Will and Sky are at.

"I'll go order you to go there" Clark said and we walked towards the table.

"Hi Sir Ace" Sky greeted and bringed her big smile. While Will is sitting beside her. I nodded in response.

"Hi Raine" Kyle greeted. I sat in front of her watching her eat.

"By the way Will are you gonna go with us tonight?" Clark asked holding our foods in his hands.

"Sure" he said and saw him looked at me.

"You Ace?"

"Yes" I answered.

"Ahm Sir Ace di po ba magagalit si Ma'am Shalie?" I saw her worriedness in her face.

"Of course not aunt know he's with us" sabat ni Kyle. I nodded and agreed.

"Yeah, by the way Sky do you want to go with us?" Will asked her, I saw her looked at me and looked at Will again.

"I don't know" She replied.

"Will 'it's boys night out', absolutely you can't bring a girl" Clark clarified.

"Fine, Sky we should hangout sometimes" he offered.

"Only if the boss let's you" Kyle again said.

"Of course Ace do you give me permission?" He asked. I saw jealousy in his eyes at the same time he is becoming Aloof on us. Or is it just me.

I looked at Sky who is looking at me also.

"I— sure" I said and a smile is playing on his lips.

The class ended and we are walking towards the gate.

"Hey Ace can i talk to you?" He asked. I nodded in response and started to walk slowly. "What's up with you? What's with your gestures? You know i like Sky so keep your distance" he said with rage in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You looking at her? I'm warning you Ace don't wait our friendship to be ruined just because of your doings" he said and walked away.

Sky POV

"Hey" Will said and walked beside me.

"Hi" I responded.

"Chat me later ok?" He asked.

"Sige" respond ko, we have project at siya kasi ang partner ko kaya of course i-cha-chat ko siya.

Ace POV

"Ace do that move!" Kyle cheered as i did my combo move, winning the game.

"Here" I said and gave the controller to Kyle. I walked towards the small fridge and got some drinks.

"Hey" I heard will voice from behind, he was standing behind me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Don't get me started, you should distance yourself from her" he said.

"Pardon me? Why do you always talk about Sky?" I asked.

"You are always going in to her" He said.

"Because she's my maid and she's my responsibility also" i muttered.

"Really? Tell me the truth, do you like her also?" He asked.

"What if i said yes?"

"I knew it" he said looking at me angrily.

"What?"

"Don't you bother, she's gonna be mine Ace i like her she likes me"

"Why are you being desperate?"

"The history won't happen again, you stole the girl i am inlove with but this time it won't happen again i swear" he said and walked away, I heard the door smashed closed.

Did he really think i was the one to blame because of that?.

Flashback—
"Man i like Elise" Will share as he stare at the girl walking at the hallway.

"He's inlove bro" Kyle muttered as they looked at the girl entering the classroom.

"Ace don't you think she's kinda cute?" Clark asked.

"No" I answered.

---
After the P. E. Class everyone is busy changing uniforms in the restroom but i changed first and got back to our room first.

I saw and braided girl walked towards me.

"A-ace can i ask you something?" She asked and i nodded. "Do you like me?? Cause I like you like so much" she muttered. But i answered her coldly.

"No" I answered. Then she begun shouting getting everyone's attention saying that i liked her and we are couple, it taked my week taking the issue off my name, and best of all i sued her from the school.

But i never knew that Will is still mad at me, when he is so fine after those years, all he was showing us was fake just because he wants a revenge? Is that it?.

"Hey what happened?" Kyle asked and walked towards me.

"What is it about Sky?" He guessed and i nodded.

"We can't blame him, but i am not letting anyone break our friendship" Clark seriously said and looked at me.

Sky POV

"Ate Wendy ako na po" sambit ko at nagpresinta na ako na Ang maghuhugas.

"Sige Sky" sambit ni Ate Wendy at inabot saakin ang sponge. Di naman nagtagal ay natapos ko rin ang paghuhugas ng plato at sabay na nga kami ni Ate Wendy pumunta sa Headquarters.

Pagkarating ko sa kwarto agad ko namang kinuha ang cellphone ko at ginamit ito.

"Hi" message ko kay Will.

"Good evening" he replied.

"Will discuss it tomorrow, good night" I messaged.

"Good night m'lady" he replied and sent an emoji heart.

I closed my phone and put it at the table.