Chapter 1

Jordan's POV:
"Hey you sexy ladies wanna see a trick?" Fuckshit said smirking to the three middle aged women on the road. I giggled to myself while sat on the hot concrete next to my skateboard watching all the boys skating around the road as I rested, I always found it funny how Fuckshit always felt the need to impress every single female he meets eyes on whether there twice his age or around his age. The women nodded there heads approvingly in agreement while Fuckshit landed yet another kick flip of the day, I clapped sarcastically as he got off his skateboard to celebrate once again the trick which he does daily, he smiled at me sarcastically as I smiled back sarcastically while laughing to myself about his reaction while the three ladies walked away after slightly cheering him on, suddenly the owner of the shop we were infront of came out disturbing our peace."Get the fuck out of the front of my store, where's Ken?" He shouted at us, I got up before he came closer to me and grabbed my skateboard whilst rolling my eyes walking over to my friend Ruben who picked up his skateboard prepared to leave "not here" Ray said whilst laughing with the others "fuck you man" fuckshit said, I rolled my eyes, it sometimes annoyed me how he always had to swear in every sentence he speaks.
The store owner cussed us away as me, Rueben and fourth grade silently made our way back to motors next door whilst still smiling to ourselves whilst Ray and Fuckshit were cussing off the store manager whilst retrieving back to motors with us.
As I walked back into the shop a sudden breeze of cool air hit me as I walked over to lay on the sofa for another 2 hours until skating home for dinner or going out to party in the evening, this was the life, this was the best summer yet as now I had friends to hang out with, I had my skate group and my girls group, I love them both equally but sometimes I wish there was a girl in the skate group so I'd have someone who could understand the weirdness of boys whilst being able to skate but I'm not complaining to much as I have my best friend Ruben with me.

Please read!!
First chapter!! I didn't know how to end it😭. I hope you liked it, I'm going off the Mid90s script btw because i want you as reader to feel like you were in the movie instead of a random girl in a completely different movie cus Ik majority of Mid90s fanfics go way off story no offence😭