Chapter 9

Jordan's POV

"2 weeks what the fuck" Ray exclaimed, we were on the school grounds again all sat down chilling under the tree, me and Fuckshit sat on our skateboards facing the others who were sat under the tree. "I know. My parents seem my report card. They were pissed, no car for 2 weeks so you might as well cut my dick off" Fuckshit said as we all started laughing "my parents are fucking retarded, I'm a junior in high school it's not like all of a sudden I'm about to get into Harvard or some shit, like my parents did that they get paid, I get C's I'm cool with that, that life is just not mine" "so what you gonna do then?" Ray questioned him "skate, have fun, go to parties, shit just live life" Fuckshit said whilst smiling to himself "that sounds nice" Ray said "that sounds unrealistic" I said blankly clearly annoyed by the fact that Fuckshit didn't understand money issues as he never had any "yeah but all that tryin hard shit, that shits just corny" Fuckshit replied back to me blankly, me and Ruben looked at each other thinking the same thing about how stupid he sounded in that moment in time "I think that shits corny, I'm Tryna get out the hood, I'm tryna go see shit, I don't live in the hood I got options bitch" Fuckshit said "bitch what options you got?" Ray answered back "I'm just not tryna to take this shit seriosuly" "well good luck with that I'm gonna send you a postcard when I'm on tour" Ray said "what about you Jordan, what you wanna do?" Ray turned to look at me now, suddenly giving me the attention "I guess still skate, but as-well as that I'd want to get into the tv industry someway and maybe do set design, I think that would be cool but I'd also want to get married and have a kid and-" "shit sounds lame" Fuckshit cut me off from my tangent, I looked at him clearly pissed off at him "shut up Fuckshit your future is the one that sounds lame if you don't get your act together" Ray snapped back at him, Fuckshit turned away clearly annoyed, I looked at Ray giving him a small smile to show my gratitude for him standing up for me, there was a brief moment of silence until Ray said "what about you, fourthgrade? What do you wanna do?" Ray asked turning his attention now toward Fourth grade who looked up from fidgeting with him camera "I don't know, just like make a movie or something." He said, suddenly the others started laughing "this bitch think he Spielberg or some shit, you know you gotta say words to make movies, bitch I ain't heard you talk but twice" Fuckshit said "yeah it's a stupid idea" fourthgrade said whilst looking back down clearly embarrassed "Fuckshit why you hating when you don't even want a job you just wanna mess around all day" I said raising my voice, everyone suddenly looked at me for a few secounds in silence shocked that I had raised my voice before as I never had done, Ray suddenly got up "where you goin?" Fuckshit asked "I'm about to go skate this gap" Ray said as everyone got up choosing to ignore what I had just said, as everyone was walking away I stayed sat on my skateboard still annoyed, suddenly I heard a soft familiar voice behind me "that was cool you stood up for him back then" I turned around to see Ruben stood before me looking down on me, he put his hand up waiting for me to grab it so he could help me get up, I grabbed him as he assisted me up "Fuckshit just full of shit sometimes" I murmered as Ruben laughed nodding his head in agreement as we followed the others, far behind them now.

Narrator POV

All the kids were now on the roof, Fourthgrade was filming the gap of the roof and all around it on his camera as the others stood at the other side of the roof whatching as Ray skated down, flipping over the gap of the roof, the teenagers cheered as he made it over the gap, Jordan and Fuckshit clapping for him aswell "that was sick" Ray exclaimed whilst running back to them high-fiving Fourthgrade on the way to the end where the others were to where he then high-fived Fuckshit and Jordan to which Fuckshit came forward on his skateboard, skating towards the gap to which he then flipped over successfully, "come on Ruben" Ray said to Ruben who was looking anxious to go next, Jordan quickly noticed the look on his face to which she then said "too slow I'm going next" she swiftly skated towards the gap to then as she got closer ollied over the gap to which the others clapped for her as she celebrated on the other side quickly running back to them as she high fived Fourthgrade on the way. "All right, you got it Ruben" Ray said it Ruben "yeah" he said whilst still looking petrified, the others stood waiting for him to go to which he slows got in his skateboard going towards the gap at a normal pace, as he got closer he quickly halted before the gap "awh come on what kind of pussy shit was that" Ray announced as Ruben turned back to now do the walk of shame back to the teens "you got this man" stevie said to him trying to give him words of comfort to which he scolded him for doing "shut the fuck up faggot" he said clearly annoyed, suddenly stevie got on his board and started skating towards the gap now "the fuck" Jordan yelled unexpectedly "hey! Wait, wait wait wait!" Ray said "he ain't going fast enough!" Jordan yelled "yo! Wait! Hey!" Ray yelled at him to which Fourthgrade picked up his camera to film, as he reached the gap he suddenly fell, hitting the table under the gap harshly. The teens ran over to look at the sight underneath them. "Oh my fucking god" Fourthgrade said as he reached the gap first as he was closest there to start anyways "whoa! Shit! This bitch dead!" Fuckshit exclaimed "fucking dead, yo?" Ray asked now departing from the gap to run down to the table stevie had landed on "we're gonna be in so much trouble" Jordan said following the others in a panicked manor clearly procrastinating on what would happen to them all if stevie was dead as Ruben stayed stood by the gap for the longest, looking at stevie for a few more secounds until following the others down.

As the teens made there way toward stevie they all stood around him from each sides of the table "sunburn" Fuckshit said whilst poking him checking to see if he was alive "bitch don't poke him" Ray commanded clearly stressed as so were the others "sunburn you okay?" Fuckshit asked, "clearly not look at him" Jordan stated pointing towards to motionless body, "Stevie" Ray said whilst patting his back slightly as the young boy slowly opened his eyes whilst getting up from the table "damn" Ray said "you okay?" He asked "oh thank god he's alive" Jordan exclaimed happily as stevie continued to look down to the floor not responding to anything being said around him "fuck! Shit!" Fuckshit said as he bent down to stevies height "oh fuck" Ray said, the others peered over to see what they were talking about to see blood covered on his forehead "hey take your shirt off, you bleeding" Ray said to stevie "here lift your arms" Fuckshit said accompaning stevies needs "yeah help him" Ray said "yeah take that shit off" Fuckshit murmered as he took off his shirt wrapping it around his forehead for him "fuck you okay?" Ray asked worried for him "yeah yeah I'm fine" Stevie murmered "you crazy as fuck" Ray said suddenly changing the mood of the atmosphere around him"hell yeah" Fuckshit said now smiling "what the fuck?" Ray said as stevie started slightly laughing, "yo sunburn is fucking insane" Ray said laughing now "fuck yeah fool" fuckshit agreed "thanks" stevie said as the teenagers started laughing at him supportively making jokes to him as Ruben stood behind everyone with a stern expression on his face clearly annoyed "yo you bleedin through that shirt" Ray suddenly noticed, he turned to Ruben "take your shirt off" Ray said patting his hand against Ruben's shirt "fuck no it's my favourite shirt" Ruben answered back looking at Ray directly in the eye "bitch take the fucking shirt off" Ray commanded now looking agitated "he can use mine" Jordan butted in attempting to help out Ruben as she understood his issues at home "nah Jordan-" Ray said but got cut off by Jordan who took off her shirt, Ruben and stevie looked at Jordan mesmerised by what they saw as Jordan took off her oversized black graphic t shirt to reveal her black bra paired with her low rise light blue jorts. "Whatever" Ray said clearly not caring about who's shirt it was in the end of the day whilst grabbing the shirt to put it against stevies head who was clearly attempting not to blush then.

AN

Hope u guys r enjoying, probably around halfway thru this book now!!