𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏{𝔓.7}

Days passed, and Zohe didn't face Arden. She was angry at him, unable to control her anger. She knew that if she met him, she would pick a big fight. Whether stressed, sad, or even happy, she tended to eat more, a behavior noticed by everyone in the house. After all, Zohe's friends had known her since childhood. Suhana tried to ask her what happened, but she refused to talk.

In the evening, someone knocked on the door of Zohe's room.

Zohe said then to come inside

Suhana asked, "what happened to you"

Zohe replied ignoring Eye contact with her, "nothing ."

Suhana asked, "is it because You are going to marry in 2 days"

Zohe said, "Maybe."

Suhana reassured her, "Don't stress out; everything will be fine," and left. Zohe couldn't help but cry. She knew she was very strong, but Arden calling her a gold digger hurt. He didn't know about her maybe she isn't as poor as he thinks. Living in a small house without showing off didn't reveal her financial strength. She felt betrayed by his judgment. Despite having the means, Arden falsely accused her, making her question the wedding.

The next morning, Zohe woke up to a loud sound. Rushing downstairs, she found everyone preparing for the engagement.

"Why haven't you gotten ready yet? Did you have your breakfast? Don't say you just woke up," Suhana scolded while handing food to everyone at the table.

"Yeah, I woke up now," Zohe replied in a sleepy voice.

Suhana said, "Which type of girl are you? When the wedding day approaches, the bride can't sleep. Look at you. Now, eat this, get ready, and I have put your dress and everything in Amira's room. Get ready and also Amira has to get ready to help her out after you are done freshing up and breakfast"
Suhana passed her the food

"Hmm... where is Amira, ?" Zohe said while taking a bite of her Breakfast.

Suhana said, "Don't worry; she went with Arush. They must be coming right now"

Zohe ate her breakfast and went to Amira's room to get ready. She did her makeup and looked gorgeous.

She came outside after half an hour and once again bumped into someone—a pair of beautiful eyes; it was none other than Arush.

Arush suppressed his laughs. "Who are you? Wait, wait, you are Zohe... you look like a girl now."

Zohe hit him on the shoulder hard. "What do you mean I used to look manly before?"

Arush said, "Maybe," laughing.

Zohe, in anger, threatened, "Want one more punch?"

Arush, with a smile, said, "No, madam, I just want to be in peace."

Zohe huffed and replied, "Then go to the Himalayas."

Arden's POV:

I was coming downstairs when I saw two best friends, more like love birds, talking. I saw her looking gorgeous; I had never seen such beauty in my life before. I stared at her for a good minute, then cleared my throat to get their attention. Arush seemed angry; I could see it in his eyes. She noticed me with emotionless eyes, not happy nor sad. Those eyes were shining like the sun a while ago, and when I came, that shine faded, leaving her with emotionless eyes.

Follow me for more.