𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.20}..

Next morning, Arden woke up, realizing his position with Zohe. Confused, he wondered why he was there and who brought him home. As he pondered, he noticed Zohe's beauty and questioned himself why she didn't wear the dress he gave her.

Arden gets close to her and his face was few inches away from her

At this moment he desperately wanted to taste those lips

He close his eyes and suddenly Zohe wokes up and her eyes wider in shocked

Zohe asked" What are you doing?"

Arden didn't say anything and his eyes was drowing into her's

She blinks her eyes and asks again what he was doing

Arden replied "Nothing" and he stands up

Zohe neck was paining, she press her neck with her finger

Arden asks if she is ok

Zohe just nodded

Later Zohe went for bath and after taking a bath she wore something comfortable. Arden suffering from a hangover, was handed lime water by Zohe. He questioned what it was, They had breakfast, and Arden thanked Zohe for handling him.

Arden asks "Why are you cooking? Didn't Miss Anna come?"

Zohe explained the maid was sick. Irritated, Arden observed Zohe in comfortable clothes, not the usual dressing.and he can't handle but to think how beautiful she looks in a long shirt ...During Lunch, Zohe asked if he was going to the office, and Arden replied negatively.

Later, as Arden worked on his laptop, he found it hard to focus, continuously watching Zohe. Confused by her actions, he observed her changing and heading upstairs. When she returned downstairs with a mini bag, Arden questioned her plans.

Arden asks "Where are you going?"

Zohe replied "To meet someone."

Arden asks raising his eyebrows"To whom?"

Zohe  said " Amira and Arush ,They arrived yesterday."

Arden, unwilling for Zohe to meet Arush,  he decided to accompany her. They reached the hotel where Arush and Amira  are staying, but the receptionist informed them they were outside. Zohe was angry about not being informed called Arush, expressing her frustration in Hindi.

Zohe shouts "Pagal Kaha hai Tu" Calling Arush Idiot and Asking him where he is..

Arush replied in shock "Q kya huva" Askin Zohe why and what happened

Zohe scolded him for not informing her, and Arden smirked at her anger, observing her in this state for the first time.

follow me for more