𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 {𝔓.29}..

Zohe rushes to the hospital and is shocked to see Amira in the ICU, while Arush is in a hospital bed, badly injured but conscious. She goes near him and sits beside him.

Arush sees her and says, "Zohe," in a breaking voice.

Zohe asks, "Arush, what happened? Why are the cops saying that Arden tried to kill Amira? What is happening?"

Arush responds, "I don't remember anything," in a low voice.

The doctor approaches Zohe and says, "Miss, she is out of danger but in a coma, possibly due to a head injury."

Zohe is saddened and angry, confused about how Arden could do such a thing.

Cops inform her, "Miss, We find footage of your husband entering the hotel. Most guests were out on a country tour, leaving only a few people, and among them, Mr. Arden is the only suspect."

Zohe, tearful and shocked, questions, "How could he do this?"

Ignoring Arden's calls, she receives a message, "Zohe, pick up the call. This news is fake; I didn't do anything. I will prove it. Please," .

Zohe disregards his message, realizing she was wrong about him. Angry and hurt, she thinks, "He isn't good at all. He tried to kill Amira because he promised to make her life hell but couldn't, so he did this. How could this happen?"

Cops ask, "Ma'am, do you want to file a case against him?"

Zohe replies, "No, I don't think I can do anything now," with tears.

As the cops leave, Zohe reflects, "I can't believe he did all this. I will show him the consequences; he will face what he did to Amira."

Hurt and unable to control her tears, she cries the whole night.

Zohe's P.O.V.

"Why did you do this, Arden? I thought of giving you a chance, thinking you loved me. But you betrayed me. You are worse than Raen. He didn't hurt me from behind, but you did. I knew marrying you meant losing everything, but I still gave you a chance. You left me with nothing but with this broken heart. I hate you. I will show you what I can do. Once Amira wakes up, you will see how bad I can be with you.

Follow me for more."