Sasuke And Sakura:Friends Or Foes! (Land Of Waves Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

Yesterday, me and Naruto ran into Lord 3rd's grandson Konohamaru. We wanted to teach him different types of ninjutsu. It took him many tries but he got it in the end. I ended up fighting his ninja trainer and I won. As of right now I'm walking to the academy because they're going to sort us into our teams.

Konohamaru:*takes down disguise* You're mine Y/N! *trips*

Y/N:Konohamaru what are you doing?

Konohamaru:I'm getting revenge! You promised to teach me a new jutsu but you didn't show up.

Y/N:Oh yeah don't worry I'll teach you one today when I have time.

Konohamaru:But why can't you teach me now.

Y/N:I have an orientation. *points to headband on lower neck*

Konohamaru:Why is your's black.

Y/N:Isn't it obvious I was the top student of the academy.

Konohamaru:You're going to fight me after you're finished. So I can prove what I'm worth.

Y/N:In your dreams.

(With Sakura)
Sakura:*humming and putting on headband*

Sakura's mum:Sakura isn't it time you get going.

Sakura:*annoyed* I know. I'm on my way out now. Chaw! How long are you going to treat me like a kid! I'm a ninja now!

After leaving her house Sakura started to walk through the street while thinking to herself.

Sakura:So I'm not a little academy student anymore. I'm Sakura Haruno, kunoichi in training.

Ino:See you later.

Sakura's sworn rival for Y/N's or Sasuke's love Ino Yamanaka just stepped out of her house.

Ino:Good morning Sakura.

Sakura:Good morning Ino.

Sakura then walked towards Ino and Ino walked towards her. Ino then attempted to taunt Sakura by saying.

Ino:So they actually let you graduate? What a surprise.

Sakura:Please those classes are ancient history. We're both ninja now and we're both equal. I won't lose to you anymore.