An Honest Confession (Warrior Of Stone Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

Y/N:Everyone wake up! Its time to go on our morning intel gathering!

Kiba:Calm down would you! I need some more sleep.

Shikamaru:This is such a drag.

Y/N:Sorry but we need to do this. I promise we'll have a rest day tomorrow.

Choji:Its been a whole month and now you're going to give us a rest day.

Y/N:I know but come on now we are trusted by the village. Who knows maybe we'll get a lot of money from this.

Ino:That's true.

Y/N:Great. So for today's intel gathering I'm going to need Kiba, Ino, Shino and Hanabi. It'll only be for 30 minutes so do as much as you can.

(20 minutes later)
Y/N:They'll be back in 10 minutes.

Sasuke:Yeah but I bet they're on their way.

Naruto:I hope so we can't have anyone dying.

Y/N:Tru- *stares at the corner of the room with sharingan* I can see you.

The stone shinobi then removed his camouflage jutsu and tried to stab Y/N but he raised his sword of kusanagi and decapitated him.

After awhile the intel team came back with an unexpected guest.

Sasuke:What's she doing here. *points at Kurotsuchi*

Kurotsuchi:Wait. Let me explain. I still will side with my country but as a descendant of a kage I want to keep the peace.

Menma:So you decided to listen to my brother.

Naruto:*stands up* Of course she would. Believe it!

Y/N smacked him across the head and sat him down.

Y/N:Sorry Kurotsuchi continue.

Kurotsuchi:Right. Well we're planning to attack in 3 weeks since we are recruiting about 1,000 men from our village to attack the land of grass.

Hinata:That's a lot of ninja. We can't stand up against that.

Sakura:We don't have much of a choice we're the only nin available due to preparation for the chunin exams.

Hinata:But shouldn't that be the same for the hidden stone.

Kurotsuchi:About that they don't need to worry because the genin selected were me, Arco and Han and if either one of us die they'll get replaced by Roshi.

Y/N:I see. So what else do you have to tell us about.

Kurotsuchi:Once we attempt to takeover this land we'll add it to part of our colony and we'll then launch a war on the leaf for getting resources.

Menma:That isn't right.

Kurotsuchi:I know. I've already tried to reason but they aren't listening. So that's why I've decided to offer a deal.

Sasuke:We're listening.

Shikamaru:But we won't accept it right away because we need to know conditions and such.