A Dangerous Mission! Journey To The Land Of Waves! (Land Of Waves Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

Its been one week since the bell test. We had started to go on D rank missions around the village. Like laundry and catching stray cats. We had just finish a retrieval mission of a cat before we were called into the Hokage's office. However, Kakashi had lost some important documents so I had to go find them. When I finally arrived everyone asked me why I was so late.

Sakura:Y/N why are you so late?

Sasuke:Yeah bro. This isn't like you.

Y/N:Oh yeah. Sorry about that I got lost on the path of life.

Naruto:You could atleast think of a better excuse.

Kakashi:I'm going to make him into a mini-me.

Hiruzen:Nevermind that. Now that you are all here. These are your missions for the week. Shopping, digging up potatoes, babysitting, laundry, marketi-

Naruto:No! I want to go on a real mission. Something challenging and exciting not this little kid stuff. Come old man.

Sasuke:He's got a point.

Y/N:Finally someone said something. Why are three people from arguably the four strongest clans doing ordinary work.

Sakura:He's such a pain.

Kakashi:I knew this was coming.

Iruka:*slams hands on desk* HOW DARE YOU! YOU'RE A BRAND NEW GENIN WITH NO EXPERIENCE! LIKE EVERYONE ELSE YOU START WITH SIMPLE MISSIONS TO DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS AND PROVE YOURSELF!

Naruto:ARE YOU SERIOUS! BABYSITTING IS NOT A MISSION ITS A STUPID-

Kakashi:*punches Naruto's head* Would you keep a lid on it.

Hiruzen:Naruto you do not understand. Us ninja are categorised by our strength therefore associating different missions with that rank. For example, the hokage gets S and A rank missions. Jounins get A and maybe S rank missions. Chunin get B and C missions. However, genin only get D and maybe C rank missions.

Y/N:I would agree with you Lord hokage but look at our squad. We have me the grandson and great grandson of the two most powerful shinobi of all time with arguably the best potential in the new generation. You yourself said I have as much chakra as Madara and Hashirama combined. We also have Sasuke an Uchiha clan member who has already awoken the two tomoe sharingan at 13 years of age and younger brother to one of the best prospects in the history of the village. We have Naruto an Uzumaki who is also the jinchuriki of the nine-tailed beast. Finally, Sakura who may not belong to any clan but incredibly intelligent and resistant to genjutsu.

Kakashi:After hearing that I actually agree with Y/N. I mean he did inherit the legendary wood style and already has the full power of the base sharingan. How about a C rank mission.

Hiruzen:*blows his pipe and sighs* Alright here is a C rank mission. You'll be bodyguards on a journey.

Naruto:Really! Yes! So who are we guarding.