Part 2

She cried to herself and didn't realized when she slept on the floor only.

The next day. She woke up and felt that terrible pain in her limbs that made her unable to stand properly. But she is the new bride. She have to wake up early.

She woke up and went to washroom, she never faced so much of difficulty to take bath on her own. She batched with the cold water and came out. She wore a suit and salwar and looked back at pramod who was still sleeping.

She wore her bangles, a chain, earrings, she filled her hairline with a pinch of Vermillion,a bindi on her forehead . She went out of the room finding no one as the guests left on last night only but there was a huge mess all over the angan.

She went to the kitchen and got shocked to see a mess which was there for her to clean. She took the broom in her hand and begin to clean the house.

She completed to settle the furniture and cleaning and moping. Tears were running from her eyes while doing the work, she can't even forget what she just faced last night.

Soon after she was done after an
Hour.

Pramod woke up and came out of the room and felt impressive to see that she cleaned the house and arranged everything properly.

Pramod - mere liye chai lekar aa.

Susheela - ji..

She quickly made a cup of tea and served him.

It was death glare upon her which she was facing.

She brought him the tea.

Susheela - mughe nahi pata halka meetha lete hai ya tez isliye cheeni alag se lai hu.

He silently took the cup of tea from her and she went back to the kitchen.

Pramod - kya bana rahi hai?

Susheela - kachori.

Pramod - jaldi bana... Aur ha... Kal Raat ko jo hua... Uske baare me kisi ko kuch bhi bataya to bhot pachtaegi tu... Samajh gayi?

Susheela - ji..

Pramod - ab khana lekar aaegi ya bhookha jau kaam par...

Susheela - ji... Abhi lekar aai.

She went to the kitchen to make the kachori, she rolled the dough and stuffed it with mixture of roasted spices and fried them one by one.

She remembered how she use to sit beside her mother and she use to make these kachori for her, she just use to sit and eat. Remembering this she gulped and took a long breath.

Pramod - laai nahi abhi tak!!

Susheela - ji...

She brought the kachori to him and kept it in front of him.

He ate the breakfast, damn he have to admit, she cooks amazing. That was delicious and he enjoyed to eat. After having his breakfast, he took his wallet and wears his watch before leaving from the room. She was in the room changing the bed sheet.

Pramod - sun!

Susheela - ji aai...

Pramod - ja raha hu kaam pe.. Sham ko 7 baje tak aa jaunga. Kisi cheez ki bhi zarurat ho to barabar wale ghar me chachi hai usne bata degi to vo dekh lenge... Aur agar koi anjan aae to Darwaza nahi kholegi tu... Ander se baat karegi bas.

Susheela - theek hai ji.

Pramod went out and she closed the door behind.

She went to kitchen and washed the dishes. She finally served herself with a kachori and and some tea.