Part 23

First, Thankyou so much for 100k+ reads.... 💝 This is my first on going story to reach 100k reads so thankyou once again... Keep loving my work.

..................................................................

Susheela just returned back to her sasural. Her heart was terrified and it was paining of her deeds. What she just did.. She just destroyed her relations with her loving ones. How can she forget that they will be only left after her husband who can Take care of her. She cried regretting on having a fight with her brother and her father.
None of them talked to her till she left.

Pramod returned back to house and straight went into th kitchen to see that she came.

Pramod - aa gayi tu....

Susheela - ji....

Pramod - aawaz dheemi kyo hai teri...

Susheela - kuch nahi bas halka sa sardard hai.

Pramod - to tu aaram kar leti....

He went to change and came back in 5 minute.
He entered the kitchen rolling the sleeves of his white Kurta.

Pramod - chal tu ja bahar... Mai bana deta hu.

Susheela - nahi... Mai kar lungi..

Pramod - are de na mujhe jaldi se...

He took the knife from her hand.

Pramod - ja jakar aaram le... Jab khana ban jaenga, mai tujhe bula lunga.

Susheela - nahi... Mai yaha khadi hu.

Pramod - ghar pe sab theek to hai na...

Susheela - ha..

Pramod - kisi ne kuch keh diya kya tujhe?

Susheela - nahi to..

Pramod - tera chehra utra kyo hua hai...

Susheela - bas yu hi....

Pramod left the knife and held both her shoulders.

Pramod - baat kya hai?

Susheela - k... Ku... Kuch nahi.

Pramod - seedhe seedhe bata Susheela, baat kya hai?

Susheela - bola na maine... Kuch bhi nahi..

Pramod - dekh... Pyaar se baat kar raha hu... Pyaar se bata de... Baat kya hai.

She feared of his death glare and the way he looked into her eyes.

Pramod - bolegi ya nahi?!

Susheela - vo aaj ghar par........

She explained him everything.. The way she argued to her father and brothers and now she regretting towards it. All she wanted to stop them as they always try to make him feel low.

Pramod - tera dimag kharab ho gaya hai kya?!!!!

He shouted at her and threw the plate aside which was kept on the slab.

Susheela - mujhse galati ho gayi?

Pramod left from the kitchen after this and she cried on his reaction. She fought from them for his sake.

She came into my the bedroom and he was sitting on the bed catching his head.

Susheela - suniye..

Pramod - bak!

Susheela - aap naraz ho gaye mujhse..

Pramod - nahi to ... Dekh bhot khush hu.... Itna aacha kaam karke aai hai tu. Man kar raha hai aachi si shabashi du tujhe.