Nice to meet you--Liam

You groggily dragged your heavy suitcase behind you as you walked off the crowded plane, your carry on strung over your shoulder.

Yawning, you reached the end of the tunnel and scooted out of the way to let the other passengers pass as you searched for your brother, who was supposed to meet you here.

You spotted him at the left of the crowd, his back to you. He was wearing his purple hoodie with the hood pulled over his head, which was kinda weird, but you shrugged it off.

Rushing over to him you dropped your bags and leapt up onto his back. "Hi!" you yelled.

He jumped, startled and turned his head to look at you, but where blue eyes should've been, there were brown.

Your eyes widened as you jumped off this guys back, blushing furiously as you came face to face with Liam Payne- from One Direction.

"OMIGOD.. I'm so sorry, I uhh.. I thought you were my.. ummm..b- brother... S-sorry.." you stammered, backing away.

He chuckled lightly, sending you a warm smile. "It's alright, beautiful, simple mistake."

Did he just call you beautiful?

"I.. uhhh... You're not my... brother.." you said again, grabbing at you're suitcase.

Good lord, those dark brown eyes were turning you brain into mush.

He chuckled again, "No, I'm not and I am rather glad about that. What's your name?"

"Y/N," you replied.

Liam smiled, "Nice to meet you, Y/N, I'm Liam."

" Same to you. Well, uhhh... sorry and um goodbye.." you spluttered, utterly starstruck.

You clumsily dropped your suitcase and almost fell as you walked away.

"Hey, wait... Could I please help you with your bags? I'm just waiting for some friends and they won't land for another two hours ." he offered.

You smiled, regaining your breath. "Yes please.." you answered, stifling a yawn.

Liam took the handle of your suitcase and dragged it along towards the Starbucks counter located deeper in the airport. "You look like you could use some caffeine, c'mon.."

You couldn't exactly argue with that, so you followed, swallowing your inner fangirl.

He left your suitcase at an empty booth and raced up to the counter, arriving a minute later with an iced coffee.

"Liam, you didn't have to do that!" you cried out, searching for your wallet.

"Yes I did, and it's on the house." he put out a hand.

"Thank you." you said, taking a sip.

Just then you got a text from your brother saying that he was stuck in traffic and was going to be at least an hour late.

Perfect.

You and Liam spent the next hour and a half talking about everything and anything. It was a night you'd never forget. Your brother finally arrived, just as Liam handed you your phone back after putting in his number.

"Text me?" Liam asked.

You ignored the angry look from your brother. "Yes."

And with a final wave, you left the airport and your new crush behind.

----A/N-----

Wooooowwwww that was waaayyy longer than I thought it would be!

Phew my fingers kill...

Haha please vote and give us some feedback on our very first imagine!

-simplyawallflower <3