Nice to Meet You--Niall

You slid out of the photo booth to retrieve the strip of pictures you had just taken with your little sister. She had insisted on paying $5.00 to take lousy and out of focus snapshots of you to forever remember this trip to the mall.

You sighed, she wouldn't be four forever. You bent down scooping her up and placing her down on the ground before reaching for your photostrip. You handed it to her, grinning at her excitement.

"Ooh! Look at that one! Hehe, your face is so- hey! What's this?" She babbled, holding out a second photo strip to you.

You took it and instantly recognized the 5 boys in the photograph.

Your mouth fell open- One Direction.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and whirled around. Niall Horan was standing there munching on a churro. He swallowed, "Hello. You-uh-have our photograph strip thing.."

You almost died.Niall.Horan.

"Oh, umm-uhh-y-yea....s-sorry." You muttered handing it to him.

He took it from you, and your fingers brushed, sending tingles up your arm.

"I'm Niall, and this is Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. And you" he was cut off by the shrill voice of your sister, who loudly introduced herself.

The boys laughed and said how do you do, beginning a cute, little kid conversation with her.

You laughed lightly, "My name's Y/N."

You waited till he nodded before going to grab your sister, and as you turned away you heard him say "woww..."

You picked your sister up as she protested. "We should uh.."

"Would you like to take a picture with us?" Niall blurted, his cheeks going pink. "Ya know, to uh....remember?"

You grinned."of course"

You all clamored into the booth and smiled/posed for the pictures.

Niall took the strip out of the slot and smiled down at it.

"Here," he handed it to you, missing your hand and it fluttered to the ground.

"Oops.." He bent down to pick it up, on one knee. You laughed, your breath catching in your throat when his blue eyes looked up at you.

Your little sister gasped,"Are you asking Y/N to marry you?!"

You blushed as Niall stood, pulling out a marker and writing his number on the back of the photos.

"No." He replied. He then said something quietly to himself that sounded like, "At least not today..."

----A.N.-----

This amazing imagine was written by the beautiful @simplyawallflower but she wasn't able to upload so I did. I really hope you guys like it... I love it.

-Mrshoranforeverr