Nice to Meet You--Louis

You stood in the shade of the wooden surf shack, waxing the many boards stacked inside. Working at the most popular surfing spot in Australia had its perks. Every now and then you'd get a free board and you always had unlimited surf time. But the one thing that you hated about your job was you were the only one who had never taught a celebrity how to surf. Kyle had taught Vanessa Hudgens, Andrea managed to snag Channing Tatum, and Victoria worked with Josh Hutcherson- the list went on and on. But you had the ocassional bratty, spoiled child who's parents, with big bucks, wanted them to be skilled and to show off...ugh..

"Y/N" You heard your boss call out. You placed the board down and turned, sheilding the sun from your eyes as you peered across the hot sand.

Mr. Waverly was making his way toward the shack followed by the one and only. Louis Tomlinson. Holy craaaappp...

Mr.Waverly put a hand on your shoulder as the pair stopped in front of you. 

"Y/N, I'd like you to meet Mr.Louis Tomlinson. Mr. Tomlinson, this is your surf instructor." he said. Louis grinned at you, extending his hand," very nice to meet you Y/N." Oh. my. goodness. His.accent. You stuck your hand out, and cleared your throat. It almost felt as if the collar of your wet suit was tightening around your neck.

" Nice to meet you as well." You shook his hand. 

Mr.Waverly nodded to you," You know the drill. Good luck Mr.Tomlinson." He walked away.

Louis leaned back against the back of the side of the shack. "Alright, beautiful, are you ready?"

You nodded starstruck, and grabbed him a board.

"The question is are you ready?" You winked and took off down the sand.

...After a hour or so of teaching him the basics and doing a few practice runs Louis decided he was ready to ride a huge wave. He ran into the water with the board. The wave was approaching quickly."Ready?" I shouted to him. He gave me a quick thumbs and started paddling towards the wave. Once he became steady on the wave he kept it up for awhile, until he tried to show off and crashed into the water. 

"Louis!" I ran into the water without thinking. I looked all over for him, I brought my head above the water for air. "Louis!"

"I'm right here Y/N, I may not know how to surf but I know how to swim."

"Oh.." You said embarrassed, brushing a wet strand of hair out of your eyes. Louis grinned and swam toward you.

"Y/N," He said, "You sounded quite concerned about me just then.."

"mmm. Did I now?"

"Yes, yes you did."

"Well you thought wrong, I wasn't concerned." You grinned at his shocked expression.

"Well that wasn't very nice."

You winked at him placing a hand on his board."Who ever said I was nice?"

He laughed."I think I'll just have to get you back for that comment." He reached out towards you trying to tackle you into the water. You shot away from him grabbing his board and paddling out towards the waves. You set up and circled the wave coming to a stop at the end of the beach where Louis stood.

"And that's how its done." You said bowing as he clapped. You laughed as he shook his head. The sun was beginning to set.

"You're quite the girl Y/N. I'd like to see you again."

Your breath caught in your throat. Oh.my.God....you thought swallowing, you answered."I'd like that." Bending down Louis wrote a series of numbers in the sand. Call me he said before walking away into the fading light, his fit bum wiggling as he did do......