Chapter 1

"Please tell me your not serious Brody

"Please tell me your not serious Brody."

"I can't do that Lee." This man is lucky that he is one of my best men and that he's dating my sister. Because I want to punch him so hard right now.

Not that he has done anything wrong, it's just the fact that I'm pissed at everything and everyone. These past two months have been nothing but a pain in my ass.

I am having to deal with this street gang who thinks they're entitled to take my shipments and mess with my shit, which honestly isn't that big of a problem considering if I even showed my face to one of them it would have them running for the hills.

My main problem is tracking Jordan Bennett and his wife down. Noah and I had decided that we were going to find them and take care of them just like we did with Ivan.

I am sick and tired of these people messing with my family, and the longer their alive the more opportunities they have to mess with us again.

But no, instead I have been left on babysitting duty. Since Noah is too busy being a damn husband and father. Asher's no help either because Victoria is four months pregnant with my twin nephews, so he's turned soft.

"How the hell did they manage to get pass the guards I had set at the pier?" I asked Brody who just told me that the low life gang members somehow managed to fuck with another one of my shipments.

I had been holding off on killing them only because I thought they were only doing this for their egos and would eventually grow tired. Well I guess I was wrong.

"I'm not sure, both Emmanuel and Kris were knocked out on the sight when Quinn and I arrived." I look over to Quinn to see her nod her head in agreement with Brody.

"I want both of them locked up in the cells for questioning." Brody doesn't say another word, he just nods his head before leaving my office.

Once the door closes behind him I let out a long sigh as I leaned back in my chair.

"Need a stress relief." Quinn asked as she sat on my lap. Quinn and I have been fucking around for a year now since she joined my mafia, we have a mutual understanding that it is only sex and will always only be sex.

Besides, She's more attracted to pussy than she is dick. But in her own words "your dick is the only one I will ever fuck".

"I would if I had time." I look down at my watch to see that it's ten at night which mean't she was off of work in two hours.

"Suit yourself, I'm heading out on a date anyways." She shrugs her shoulders before she gets off my lap.

"Your going on a date yet, you wanted to fuck another person?"

"Gotta keep my options open, anyways call me if you really need me. Because if you cockblock for no reason, I don't care how good the dick is. I will cut it off and feed it to my dog." She leaves my office without giving me any time to reply.