Chapter 3

"I want every corner of this fucking warehouse covered, nobody gets out alive

"I want every corner of this fucking warehouse covered, nobody gets out alive." I say to all of my men as we set up outside of the warehouse that belongs to the gang who has been stealing my shipments.

I was going to leave them alone because I thought they were a waste of time, considering that they were just a street gang. I guess I should have taken care of them sooner, because they clearly aren't going to stop themselves. That's why we're here in the first fucking place.

"Brody, lead your group to the back entrance. Quinn are you guys ready up there?" Quinn and three of my best snipers were up on a hill looking over us down here.

"All ready up here."

"Okay, let's move then." I led my group to the front entrance of the warehouse, with guns raised and the first person I saw was one of the guards outside. He didn't have a chance to warn the others before my bullet went through his skull. After I watched the guards lifeless body fall to the ground, I then continued to lead my men into the warehouse. As we enter the warehouse I hear the gunshots coming from Brody's group.

They already had most of the gang members on the first floor taken care of. While the rest of my men joined Brody's team, I decided to head upstairs in search of the gang leader. Josh Henderson is a cocky motherfucker, who thinks he can get away with anything and everything. He is a sad excuse of a gang leader, and I am so ready to get this all over with so that he is dead and out of my way.

I have bigger problems to deal with, other than this moron and his gang stealing from me.

Once I make it to the top floor I look around the empty hallway for any hint as to where this motherfucker is hiding. I walk further into the hall and as soon as I do, one of Josh's men pop out from a corner on my right. As the man goes to hit me I move out the way quickly causing the man to fall to the floor, I turn to look at him for a second before pulling my gun out. I shoot him in the head before I continue walking down the hall.

For a low-life gang they are sure doing well for themselves. This warehouse is held nicely together, I mean I'm sure they have been selling the things they have stolen from me and in return are using the money for new things and other things to feed their drug addictions. Which only pisses me off more, those were my supplies so all of the profit from it belongs to me including any property they bought.

As I was walking down the hall checking each room on this floor, I hear something come from the room at the very end of the hall. It sounded like something or maybe someone fell. I slowly make my way to the door of the room, with my gun in my hands and as I reach the door I put my ear up against it and a smirk made it's way to my face as I heard Josh on the phone with someone in a panic.

So I decided to listen for a minute before barging in.

"He's here, what the hell am I suppose to do." He says to whoever was on the other side of the phone in a hush tone.