2

Katsuki was sent home with Izuku the next day, only after lunch was Izuku was able to bring the blonde home with him. Though he was full of excitement, he planned out how he was going to pull this off. Katsuki wouldn't be able to protest for being with Izuku it would be a lot easier to let Denki, Mitsuki, and Masaru visit once a day.

"Here, Kacchan, this is where you'll stay, um... It isn't much, but it's comfortable!" Izuku said, smiling.

Katsuki didn't speak. After the quirk incident, he wasn't much of a talker. The only time he spoke was when he had a delusion or was scared by a delusion.

"Also, this was something the doctor said was mandatory. You'll have to be restrained to the bed." He continued.

Katsuki looked at him. He heard the doctor say that he didn't want to be tied to the bed like he was in the hospital. But that wasn't his choice or decision to make it was Izuku's.

"They're holding me down!" Katsuki said.

"No one's holding you, sweetheart, only at night. They are mandatory, but for now, we'll get you settled and get you something to eat." Izuku said.

The two made their way to Izuku's kitchen. Since Katsuki wasn't as hungry, Izuku had fed him strawberry applesauce. As he was feeding him with a plastic spoon, the doorbell rang through the house, making Katsuki startled. "No, no, it's alright, love. I'll go see who that was. It was just the doorbell." Izuku made his way to his front door and looked through the peephole. It was Denki.

"Hey, Midoriya, I know you're probably busy right now, but do you think I can see Katsuki?"

Izuku nodded, putting on a fake smile, "Come on in."

Denki hadn't been to Izuku's house since high school, and clearly, Izuku had moved to a bigger house since it was a lot bigger but still decently small as well.

Izuku and Denki enter the kitchen where Katsuki is picking at his fluffy black hoodie, Katsuki looked so vulnerable. He had Izuku's heart melt.

"Hey, Kat, I see you're having some food. How's the applesauce?" Denki asked, ruffling Katsuki's hair.

The blonde just stared at him. His eyes were empty with no emotion. He just looked so... Lost. Denki decided to ignore the pang in his chest and chuckle light-heartedly at Katsuki, "Not much of a talker, are you now? What happened to all the 'die, die, die', huh?" Izuku chuckled and walked behind Katsuki, explaining to Denki what the doctor told him before he was brought back.

"Oh, well, that's too bad, isn't it? But..."

"But what?"

Denki glanced up at Izuku, "Don't you think Kat should stay with his parents? I mean, I know you volunteered and stuff, but - I mean - they're his parents!"

Izuku internally groaned in annoyance at the pro, there was no way was Izuku letting this opportunity go to waste, he was going to have Katsuki all to himself, Katsuki was his and until he's back to his normal self he will continue to care for him.

And love him as he always did.

"Yeah, I know that, but Auntie and Uncle actually don't mind me looking after Kacchan." Izuku smiled.

"You sure? They didn't even see him at the hospital yet when he was still admitted."

Okay, this was getting annoying. He had to go. But how was Izuku going to get him to leave without being rude? (Izuku did manage to get Denki to leave, saying that he had to get Kacchan cleaned and fed more).

That's what he did. He bathed Katsuki, and he fed him a peanut butter sandwich that was cut into squares, as much as Katsuki still felt uneasy about living with Izuku he was grateful that he hasn't done anything troubling - or demented yet.

Later that night, Katsuki was changed back into his black fluffy hoodie that he preferred to wear the most and pajama pants that had Dynamight's cartoon face on them along with fluffy black socks.

As Izuku buckled Katsuki's wrist and ankles to the bed, he spoke softly about what they'd do the next day and the day after that. He wished Katsuki a good night and pecked his forehead before leaving the room, not before leaving the hall light on as Katsuki didn't like the dark in his condition.

Izuku sat on his bed and smiled to himself, "Don't worry about a thing. It'll all be fine now." He then lies down, pulling the covers up and shutting the lamp light before closing his eyes peacefully.

Not knowing his little happiness would soon come to an end.