3

Denki had been visiting Katsuki as often as he could, but with his hero work getting in the way he couldn't as much as he wanted to.

Mitsuki and Masaru had visited a few times since Katsuki had gotten out of the hospital, especially more often after Denki had spoken to them about the discussion about the conversation he had with Izuku.

Mitsuki had told Denki that Izuku hadn't said a word to either parents ever since the villain attack, which had the pro hero confused and suspicious of Izuku. He had Katsuki basically against his will, and Katsuki couldn't do a thing about since his condition.

This had the pro's parents questioning what Izuku's intentions are, as much as a brat Katsuki was to both his parents, they were still worried. No one sees, but Mitsuki was the most worried, especially after the attack. She was close to tears after what she heard from Denki.

Neither knew of what quirk had affected their son.

Three days after patrolling, Izuku and Denki were informed by Katsuki's doctor that they could get him back to normal, this scared Izuku but also had him grateful as well. As much as Izuku wanted to keep Katsuki to himself, he couldn't take seeing Katsuki in his mindless state any longer.

Though the doctor didn't know when the quirk would deactivate and bring him back, he would spend even more time with him. So that's what he's done for the past week. Through the day, he would help Katsuki eat, bathe, and do daily things as at night, he would share the bed with the mindless Katsuki while still being restrained to the bed.

Katsuki had struggled against the ties every night. His mindless state had him believe he was back at the LOV base again, along with being tied with a muzzle from the sports festival again.

Izuku hated every moment of it and wanted to keep Katsuki untied, but it was mandatory as Katsuki could wander off and hurt himself.

"Kacchan, it's okay, it's okay, just breath..." Izuku pets Katsuki's head as he whispers to him.

"It's suffocating! It's too dark! Izu, Izu..." Katsuki yelled, thrashing against the ties that were attached to the bedsides.

The ties were just like the straps at the hospital, but instead of velcro, it was buckles, like tying a belt around your pants, even as simple would freak the blonde out into a panic attack, anyone would get irritated at Katsuki for overreacting but Izuku knew what he went through.

The phobia of suffocating.

The fear of minimal movement and no control.

PTSD.

"Kacchan, do you want me to get you something to calm you down?"

"No! I want out! It's too dark in here!"

Katsuki, inside his mind, was still thrashing and yelling for any kind of help there was. Even if he knew there was none, he still had that spark of hope that someone would get him out.

"HMMMPH MPH!" Katsuki screamed.

"Mmmph!" He tried again.

"There's no help for you here..." A deep, villainous voice said, "You're not leaving on my watch."

Who said that? It was obvious that this voice was of no help to him, but he still had to know.

Katsuki looked around with his glossy red eyes, moving them every inch of the black void. He heard the voice speak again and again, saying the same thing.

"HMMMPH MMMPH MMPH!?" Katsuki screamed again. The voice laughed at his attempt at being intimidating.

Katsuki didn't hear the voices again, not wanting to be alone (even if it was the villain who did this to him) he didn't want to be alone once again, not knowing what was in the unknown of the void.

The sludge that was still covering most of his body covered more of him, making Katsuki panic more and more.

No, no, no....

Screaming out again, making his throat dry and burning from the strain, he sees the sludge get closer to his nose.

Out from his mind, Katsuki had calmed down by Izuku, giving him a sedative. For now, Izuku had to find a way to delay that cure. He knew that Denki opened his big mouth to Katsuki's parents, so he knew he was screwed.

He had to do something and that something was going to be his biggest regret, especially when it came to Katsuki, but not just Katsuki either.