𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

Mitsuki had looked more into what Izuku had been doing lately, as she talked to Inko more and asked Denki to keep her in the loop of Katsuki. Masaru had been doing the same. He was the more observing parent. He knew what Izuku's behavior was like. He was analytical and had stalkery behavior.

It's been two months since the incident, and the doctors and heroes had caught the villain who had the quirk that made Katsuki mentally unstable.

The heroes tried to convince Izuku to let Katsuki go to the hospital and finally cure the sick hero, but it was obvious that Izuku wasn't going to budge so they had to think of someway to get Katsuki out of Izuku's house.

Katsuki's parents had enough of waiting, the heroes had told them about their attempt to get their son back but with no success whatsoever, so they were going to visit Izuku themselves once again and get their son back this time. They didn't care if the pros forbid them to.

Once they made it to Izuku's house, and Izuku answered the door, "Oh, Auntie and Uncle! Hi, it's good to see you here again."

Izuku wasn't expecting visitors today. He was in the middle of bathing his Kacchan.

"Yes, hi Izuku, we just wanted to see our son again, Masaru actually has to go away on a business trip with me, so we just wanted to see Katsuki before we left." Mitsuki lied.

Apparently, Izuku believed it, too, as he agreed to let them in. What he didn't know was that the two adults had the cure with them (with the pros' permission, of course). Izuku told them to wait as he was going to get Katsuki from the bathroom.

Mitsuki's eyes immediately catch Katsuki's empty ones as he and Izuku walk out to the main area of the house where Masaru and Mitsuki are waiting. Seeing him like this was never easy each time, and today was no different.

"Oh, baby..." She said, watching as Katsuki kept his eyes on them, Mitsuki so badly wanted to hug him tightly, but she didn't want to startle him.

"Kacchan was just in the bath, so don't mind his damped hair." Izuku informed them. Mitsuki and Masaru couldn't care less about the boy's wet hair.

Katsuki was still physically unharmed.

Masaru quickly made up an excuse to have the three of them alone, and Izuku went out of the room, Mitsuki signaled the okay to inject the syringe of the cure into Katsuki's system.

"Son... This will only be a pinch, okay?"

Katsuki fidgeted, "I have somewhere to be..."

"It's okay, where do you have to be?" Mitsuki said as a distraction, keeping his attention on her.

Masaru injected him with the cure, and Katsuki let out a yelp, looking at his arm, "It's here again! It's too dark in here!"

They knew it had to take time for the cure to settle and do its thing, but Mitsuki and Masaru had to get their son out of here now. They couldn't wait any longer. Izuku was probably making his way back here right now.

"What's going on here?"

Fuck... Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"What are you doing? What did you do to Kacchan?"

Izuku walks forward to them with something behind his back, and before he was able to strike at them, the door busted down. Scaring Katsuki.

"This is where it ends, Midoriya! Release Katsuki!" One of the heroes ordered.

"As if! I'd never let him go! He needs me!" Izuku exclaimed, activating One For All and aiming at the heroes before the hit of the quirk was thrown in their direction.

Their powers were thrown back and forwarded, and hits were thrown (making sure to keep Katsuki away from the fight).

Izuku blasted a surge of energy at one of the heroes yet again but missing, making a hole in the wall of his house. "Fuck!"

Using black whip he threw the heroes as far as he could and going towards Katsuki and holding him securely, making a run for it.

"Make it stop! It's all over me!" Katsuki yelled. Izuku knew what he meant. He was hallucinating the sludge again, "Don't worry, Kacchan, it'll be gone soon enough."

Izuku made sure to escape out of Japan and to the outskirts of the city. And going to an old shack near a pond in the woods. The scenery was absolutely beautiful, but the shack would need some work.

Though as perfect as Izuku, though it would be having Katsuki with him, he didn't know that the cure was in his system, and Katsuki would soon be able to use his mind to escape Izuku.

It took two hours for the cure to work, Katsuki was still a bit hazy, but he remembered some bits of the past two months.

Katsuki had to be tied to the bed. But not to the bed, Izuku used strong rope and his useful tying a good knot skills to keep him there.

Tying Katsuki's arms behind his back and tying his legs and ankles together tightly. Of course, Katsuki put up a big fight, attempting to use his quirk, but Izuku had put an injection into him (that he would have to repeatedly inject every four hours).

Now Katsuki was lying across on the bed, with his head on Izuku's lap. Izuku, who couldn't contain his excitement to have an actual conversation with Katsuki, rambles on and on and on to the tied up hero.

"Why..."

Izuku looked down at Katsuki, "Why what? Kacchan?"

"Why would you ever think of doing this to me? We were already in a good place, Izuku..." Katsuki looked up at Izuku, who was smiling at the statement.

"Now we can be better."

🎉 You've finished reading ℐ ℒℴ𝓈𝓉 ℳ𝓎 ℳ𝒾𝓃𝒹 - 𝒟ℯ𝓀𝓊ℬ𝒶𝓀𝓊 ✔︎ 🎉