4

Mitsuki had looked more into what Izuku had been doing lately, as she talked to Inko more and asked Denki to keep her in the loop of Katsuki. Masaru had been doing the same. He was the more observing parent. He knew what Izuku's behavior was like. He was analytical and had stalkery behavior.

It's been two months since the incident, and the doctors and heroes had caught the villain who had the quirk that made Katsuki mentally unstable.

The heroes tried to convince Izuku to let Katsuki go to the hospital and finally cure the sick hero, but it was obvious that Izuku wasn't going to budge so they had to think of someway to get Katsuki out of Izuku's house.

Katsuki's parents had enough of waiting, the heroes had told them about their attempt to get their son back but with no success whatsoever, so they were going to visit Izuku themselves once again and get their son back this time. They didn't care if the pros forbid them to.

Once they made it to Izuku's house, and Izuku answered the door, "Oh, Auntie and Uncle! Hi, it's good to see you here again."

Izuku wasn't expecting visitors today. He was in the middle of bathing his Kacchan.

"Yes, hi Izuku, we just wanted to see our son again, Masaru actually has to go away on a business trip with me, so we just wanted to see Katsuki before we left." Mitsuki lied.

Apparently, Izuku believed it, too, as he agreed to let them in. What he didn't know was that the two adults had the cure with them (with the pros' permission, of course). Izuku told them to wait as he was going to get Katsuki from the bathroom.

Mitsuki's eyes immediately catch Katsuki's empty ones as he and Izuku walk out to the main area of the house where Masaru and Mitsuki are waiting. Seeing him like this was never easy each time, and today was no different.

"Oh, baby..." She said, watching as Katsuki kept his eyes on them, Mitsuki so badly wanted to hug him tightly, but she didn't want to startle him.

"Kacchan was just in the bath, so don't mind his damped hair." Izuku informed them. Mitsuki and Masaru couldn't care less about the boy's wet hair.

Katsuki was still physically unharmed.

Masaru quickly made up an excuse to have the three of them alone, and Izuku went out of the room, Mitsuki signaled the okay to inject the syringe of the cure into Katsuki's system.

"Son... This will only be a pinch, okay?"

Katsuki fidgeted, "I have somewhere to be..."

"It's okay, where do you have to be?" Mitsuki said as a distraction, keeping his attention on her.

Masaru injected him with the cure, and Katsuki let out a yelp, looking at his arm, "It's here again! It's too dark in here!"

They knew it had to take time for the cure to settle and do its thing, but Mitsuki and Masaru had to get their son out of here now. They couldn't wait any longer. Izuku was probably making his way back here right now.

"Baby, come on. You're coming home with us now." Mitsuki said gently but hurriedly guided him out of the house.

"Mooom..."

"It's okay, you're gonna be okay soon, Katsuki." Masaru assured, looking where the heroes were waiting, letting them know that it was go time.

Izuku was heard being arrested. Secretly, Mitsuki and Masaru had agreed to allow the heroes to follow them to get Katsuki back. Though it did take convincing.

It took two hours for the cure to work, Katsuki was still a bit hazy, but he remembered some bits of the past two months.

Denki explained everything just in case he didn't, but since Katsuki remembered, he only explained a little information of the course of those two months.

Katsuki had gone to the police station to state any statements and talked to Izuku before putting a restraining order on him. He was absolutely livid at Izuku for all he had done to him. Keeping him tied to a bed twenty-four seven and treating him like a fucking child while "loving" him.

Keeping Katsuki all to himself so selfishly.

The exact words Katsuki said to Izuku will forever be in his mind, will forever tear him apart.

"If you think I'd ever want to be associated with you, ever! Then you can think otherwise, I never want anything to do with you, I'll forget you, that's what you deserve." Katsuki sat back in his chair, looking Izuku right in the eyes, "I promise you that, Deku.".

All Izuku wanted was to love his Kacchan, to be noticed by him, but now he had to live with the fact that that will never be true, even when Katsuki was in that mindless state.