Prologue

This prophecy was written 2000 years ago.

LISTEN AND TAKE HEED!

There will be a female child born of demon and angel, who in her twenty fifth year will gain great powers. Once she has learned to yield such strength, she will be put through trials and tribulations.

BEWARE! These obstacles will blindside those around this female. For it is unknown if the culprits of her downfall be friend, foe or even blood.

Evil will have to become righteous. Good to stand as brothers in arms with evil to aid this one in a million Nephalem, whose unique grace, if stolen, will bring mass destruction to both Heaven and Hell. Which in turn will bring about the end of all existence on Earth.

If this is to occur, she will be lost to the insanity of her own mind forever. But when a Nephalem survives, the grace held in their soul cannot be comprehended or handled by anyone other than the King of Heaven or the King of Demons.

If those more likely to be opposed come together, with combined power and strength, she will rise from the ashes as one of the most powerful beings who ever existed and will be treasured by those on high, below and on Earth. She will bring peace and understanding to all parties for eternity. She will be a Haven for all.