Chapter three

After the massacre in kings landing was because Daemon and the city watch killed the men, a session in the court was. All the lords where there surprisingly daemon was too.

When viserys and Otto arrived in the court daemon looked out to them. "Brother." Daemon said while smirking. Viserys just nodded. "Carry on you where saying something about my impunity." Daemon asked Otto. "You are too explain you doings with the city watch." Otto answered.

"Laws nobles from every corner of the realm are right now descending upon kings landing for my brothers tourney. Do you want them mugged, raped, or even murderd. You might know this unless you left the safety of the red keep."
Daemon said before continue to speak. "Our city should be safe from our people." daemons said briefly. "I agree." Viserys answerd.

"I agree too." Maera said while walking in the court a guard holding open the door her boots echoing on the hard stone floor. Her hands where clasped together her look stern. All the lords turned their heads suprised in Maera's direction. Viserys and Daemon too. Daemon only smirked.

"You grace, My lords, Prince." Maera said while nodding to them. „I heard the message that my dear uncle." Maera paused while her eyes flicker to daemon her lips had a small smirk. "And the city watch started a massacre in kings landing to keep our people safe." Maera finished while looking at her father viserys.

"That is correct, princess." Otto answered sternly. "But you shouldn't be here in this session-„ Otto was cut of by viserys before he could finish his sentence. "No. My dear daughter can discuss this with us to help us keep the realm safe." Viserys said while Maera nodded. A maiden got a chair for her and she sat down right next to Otto. They continued their conversation.

„We installed prince daemon as commander to promote law and order, the criminal element should fear the city witch." Lord corlys said. "Thank you for you support, Lord corlys." Daemon answerd while his eyes flicker to Maera but then back to Otto. "If only the Prince show the same support to his lady wife as he does here, you grace." Maera only tildes her head as Otto spoke those words. Him married that's new she thought.

"I think my Bronze bitch is happier for my absence." Daemon said sarcastic. Maera just smirked. "Lady Rhea is you wife, and honorable lady of the vail." Otto answered.

"In the Vail Men are said to fuck sheep instead of woman." Daemon said sarcastic. While Maera tilded her head. "I can assure you the sheep's are much prettier." Daemon finished the sentence while looking at viserys. "No, We'll that is unfortunate." Maera said while a little smirks is on her lips. Daemon just chuckled and looked down on the table.

"You made a vow before the seven to honor you wife in marriage." Otto spoke sternly while Maera tiled her head to him tapping her finger on the table. "I rarely give you my lady. If you want a woman to warm you bed you own lady passed away recently-" Ottos stands up looking at daemon like he wants to punch him. "Did she not?" Daemon asked sarcastic Maera widening her eyes a little at the sentence of daemon.

"Otto, You know how my brother makes sport of provoking you." Viserys said. Maera looked at her father while turning back to the rest. "Don't indulge him." Viserys said. "Yes you grace." Otto answered quietly. "And to you daemon, any other further performances will be consequences." Viserys said. "Understood." Daemon said while grabbing his helmet and getting up while looking at Maera. He then quietly left the court. Maera nodded at her father and stood up too.

Maera got up and left too wanting to go after Daemon but in the end she just left it.